Great location & features, room available flexible start $1100/month (Central Sq, Cambridge)

Description

My roommate is moving out and I’m looking to fill her room starting between July 1 and Sept 1 for a lease going till June 30, 2021. Rent is $1,100/month plus utilities (~$60-80/month). Apt is in very good condition with in unit washer/dryer, dishwasher, hardwood floors, granite countertops. Also huge back porch overlooking quiet backyard. Bedroom is on small side (11’x9′) but has good size closet. Storage space in basement also available.

Apt is mostly furnished. Shared bathroom. Common space is combined kitchen, dining, living room.

Apt is about 6-8min from Central Sq T, depending on how fast you walk and there are tons of restaurants and shops nearby. Quiet street and parking isn’t bad. 10 min walk to Charles River and <15min to Harvard Sq. Easy Access to Rt 90.

I’m late 30’s working professional, female and would prefer a female roommate. Would love to do a weekly meal together.

No pets. No smoking.

Unfortunately all my photos are too big to upload to this site. If you message me I can send you photos.

Contact Information
Soden St and Franklin Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Reply to Ad