My current roommate and I have a great four-bedroom apartment in East Arlington and are looking for two new female roommates to fill two bedrooms. If you’re interested, please message us below.
Here are some key features:
- Rent is $775/month plus utilities. Aug. 1st move in with option of subletting in July.
- Public Transit easily accessible: close to the 77, 79, 350, and 87 buses. Minuteman Bikeway is just across the street. Alewife is ~1mi away. Parking limited.
- Great location for maintaining work/life balance, and more pleasant for being quarantined than somewhere more urban.
- The apartment is the top two floors of a two-family home.
- Spacious living, dining rooms with hardwood floors, a sweet sun porch, nice kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, and ample counter space
- Mud room, single bathroom, and two available bedrooms on the first floor. The two currently occupied bedrooms are on the second floor.
- The apartment gets LOTS of natural light and has nice built-in storage closets and cabinets. Washer and dryer in-unit, and bike storage available in the basement.
- Pictures/virtual tour of apartment are available upon request
- No smoking, no drugs, no pets
About us: We are two early-mid 20s female working professionals, and one of us will be starting graduate school in the Fall. We’re both low-key and independent, and enjoy sharing a meal or a late-night conversation in the kitchen. We are looking for roommates who are responsible, clean, and low-drama and would be interested in fostering community within the apartment 🙂