DEC-JAN SUBLET, Davis Square, Female only

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
nicolechristine6202

DEC-JAN SUBLET, Davis Square, Female only

Postby nicolechristine6202 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:18 pm

Hello, all!

I share a 2-bedroom apartment in Davis Square and am looking to sublet my room from December until the end of January. My roommate will likely be around for most of that time. I am a doctoral student at MIT. She is a young professional working in the publishing industry.

The bedroom is large with hardwood floors and nice natural lighting. It is furnished with bed, desk, chair(s), bookcase etc. Access to fully equipped kitchen and living room.

Cost of rent for the whole time would be $925 plus utilities. I am willing to negotiate the cost of rent/coverage of utilities depending on the nature of the situation. Also, if you are interested in staying for a shorter period of time, I am open to considering such offers!

Rent includes: wifi, free laundry (in the basement), water. Gas and electric are not included in rent. Free parking space in driveway. Other perks: under 3-minute walk to the T (Red Line) and close proximity to a ton of great shops and restaurants and forms of entertainment in Davis Square. Really charming area.

Subletter restrictions: We are looking for a _female_ tenant who is easy-going, tidy, responsible, and reliable. The situation would be particularly well-suited for a young professional or undergrad/grad/post-grad student. No smoking, no parties, no pets.

If you have any questions, please email! nicole.c.garcia@biola.edu

Also, just for reference, here is my craigslist post with pictures:
https://post.craigslist.org/manage/6381740505

Return to “Housing/Roommates”