$650 2 rooms available in Dorchester christian female apartment.

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
lknittle73

$650 2 rooms available in Dorchester christian female apartment.

Postby lknittle73 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:24 pm

Seeking 2 Christian professional females to live in an amazing 100 year old 2 family victorian era house in Dorchester. The landlord pays for the water and general maintenance. The main bedrooms are on the third floor, it has 1 and a half baths, new washer and dryer, and free street parking (street cleaning between April and end of October). The kitchen and living/family room are furnished. The total rent is $2600 a month split between 4 people starting September 1,2019 - August 31, 2019 for a one year lease commitment. Utilities gas and electric $250 a month split, looking into a new internet/cable package so that is unknown a this time. This is a fairly quiet neighborhood with a 5 minute walk to Shamut Station on the Redline. Bedrooms are unfurnished. No pets, no deposit. The rent is an even split, all rooms are the same size.

Here’s what the process looks like for becoming a potential roommate. We will interview potential roommates and if it’s a good fit, we’ll have you fill out a rental application. We will ask for references and then submit the application to our landlord who will have a realtor handle the process from there. That realtor will typically check references, run a credit check, verify your employment (have paystubs handy) and set up paperwork for a Co-Signer if necessary. If the landlord & Realtor approve of everything, then to move in you’ll need to pay rental application fee and your first months rent.

If you have any questions about the process or about the apartment, please let us know in your inquiry. You can email us at [email protected]
If you’re interested in moving in tell us a bit about yourself and your situation. What do you do for work/school? Have you lived in the area or moving here for the first time? Your interests etc.…
Last edited by lknittle73 on Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cchoung

Re: $625 2 rooms available in Dorchester christian female apartment.

Postby cchoung » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:26 pm

Hi! Is this still available? I’m interested and my email is [email protected]. Please let me know! Thank you!

kristam

Postby kristam » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:06 pm

Hi, I'm interested in learning more if this is still available? I'm a 22 year old christian female. Very respectful and low key. My email is [email protected]

pfeiffer.ra

Postby pfeiffer.ra » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:16 pm

Hello! Is this still available? If so, I am interested. Sent you an email as well.
-Rachel ---774-7221601, [email protected]

emram93

Re: $650 2 rooms available in Dorchester christian female apartment.

Postby emram93 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:11 pm

Hi - are any of these rooms still available? If so, you can reach out by email - [email protected]

Return to “Housing/Roommates”