Guy looking for roommate(s) and housing for a Sep 1 move-in

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
bkpsc

Guy looking for roommate(s) and housing for a Sep 1 move-in

Postby bkpsc » Wed May 29, 2019 7:36 pm

Hey everyone - I'm looking for other people interested in finding a place for a September 1st move-in date. I'm open to considering any leases that start on August as well, if the price and conditions are good.

I currently live up in Somerville near both Porter and Davis Square, but my two roommates are both leaving Boston. I'd rather not stay in the current place and prefer to find another place with some like-minded Christian folks. I'd prefer places anywhere along the red line, but am open to anything that's not too far from downtown Boston!

A bit about myself: 27 years old, guy, yuppie - working downtown at a non-profit in education, grew up going to church and currently attending one in Boston, enjoy playing+watching sports, play some music on the side, originally from Michigan, recently moved here from the west coast, and pretty clean (I think hah).

Feel free to reach out if you have a room opening up or want to look at places together. I'd be happy with one or two roommates but no hard limit. Thanks for reading!

Edit: I'm still looking if this post is still up, so feel free to reply or PM me!
Last edited by bkpsc on Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

juangsantos

Re: Guy looking for roommate(s) and housing for a Sep 1 move-in

Postby juangsantos » Thu May 30, 2019 1:06 pm

Hi! My name is Juan, I am also looking for a place to stay would you like to join forces and find a place. I saw a posting from my church in Brighton, would that town work? We would have to find 1 other person. Are you k with Co-ed or just all guys as long as they are Christians?

Mallazine

Postby Mallazine » Fri May 31, 2019 12:38 am

My husband and I are looking for a roommate to fill a room in our 2Bed/2bath apt. It has laundry in unit. We are 12 minutes walk from porter redline (255 beacon street). The rent is 1,300 a month. My email is [email protected] if it’s something you may be interested in!

bkpsc

Postby bkpsc » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:57 pm

Hey Juan, color me interested.
Do you have an email I can reach you at? Feel free to pm me with it too

@Mallazine, I'll consider your place as well. Just FYI though, I'm not looking to move until around August/September

Mallazine

Postby Mallazine » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:48 pm

bkpsc wrote:@Mallazine, I'll consider your place as well. Just FYI though, I'm not looking to move until around August/September

I understand :)
Here is our post on Craigslist: https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/roo/d ... 81243.html

dksendk

Postby dksendk » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:45 pm

Hey, let me know if any one of you are unable to take this! I would love to be in that apartment after you guys decide to live or not live together! :) [email protected]

Pedromorais3

Postby Pedromorais3 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:18 pm

Hi guys,

I have 1 bedroom available in a very modern & spacious (recently renovated) 3bed/2bath apartment in East Boston. Great location in close proximity to the Blue line (7min walk), major highways and great restaurants. Seems like your commute would be 30 to 35 minutes door to door. There is also plenty of off-street parking. I am looking for great Christian people that want a good community atmosphere in the house. If you are interested please contact me via email ([email protected]) and I can send you pictures/more details!

Best,

Pedro

bkpsc

Postby bkpsc » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:27 pm

Hey Pedro, are you looking for someone to move in immediately? If you're also looking for a September 1 move in date, I'd definitely be interested

JeremiahAnthony

Postby JeremiahAnthony » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:10 pm

Is anyone on this thread still looking for a male roommate or have space available? Especially folks on the red line or in the Somerville-Medford-Cambridge area.

mjger

Postby mjger » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:49 am

Pmed you!

Return to “Housing/Roommates”