Two Large Bedrooms Available in Everett Sept 1

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
kjohnson

Two Large Bedrooms Available in Everett Sept 1

Postby kjohnson » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:57 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Kristina and I am looking for two new roommates (male or female) for the fall. The house is a Victorian home located in Everett. Both rooms are large with plenty of windows/sunlight. Besides your bedroom, you have access to the common areas which include a large kitchen/eat-in alcove, a dining room, a living room, a study, basement storage, free laundry, a back porch and garden (!), and a front porch with a lovely hammock. Easy street parking with a resident sticker. Rent is $800 plus utilities. The landlords have setup this website that has more detailed information and pictures of the house and available rooms. http://karakey.com/victorian-home-for-rent/

I've lived here since September and have really enjoyed it. The house belongs to a Park Street missionary family, and they're very friendly and responsive. There is a great gym right across the street; it's both affordable and has free exercise classes. The commute into Boston is straightforward.

A little bit about me: I work full time as the Director of Children's Ministries at Park Street Church, so basically if I'm not at home you'll find me there. Besides work, I enjoy hiking, swimming, caving, board games, watching Netflix original series, and ice cream. I am also a part of a christian a cappella group called Boston Found. I'm an introvert, so I like spending a good chunk of time alone, but I also love spending time with friends doing shared activities. I'd like roommates that will keep the common spaces clean and who I can hang out with sometimes cooking, playing board games, or having a movie night. :)

If you're interested, leave your email below or you can contact the landlord, Rochelle, directly at rkarakey[@]outlook.com.

Return to “Housing/Roommates”