Need Female Roommate (starting 7/1 or 8/1) - Brighton - across from Green line!

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
emannagib

Need Female Roommate (starting 7/1 or 8/1) - Brighton - across from Green line!

Postby emannagib » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:18 am

Hello potential roommate!!

I have found an apartment along common wealth avenue in Brighton MA. It is for $1600 so divided between the both of us it would be $800 each. The train station is right across the street (for the Green line B). I would love to have a Christian female roommate to share the apartment with. I'm looking for a roommate who is a non-smoking, in her mid 20’s – early 30’s who is responsible, especially with paying rent and bills on time, friendly, respectful, and keep common areas clean.

A little bit about me: I love to cook, bake, exercise, go for walks, and explore the city. On weekends I’m usually relaxing at home, catching up on chores or out with friends. I’m not opposed to having friends coming over and the occasional guest as long as we communicate with one another. I’m easy going about most things :)

We will have a small kitchen, a bathroom, 2 closets, and a large living room which will be our shared room. We have a heater (which the owner pays for), AC, a couch. We can decorate it any way we like! We will need to get our own beds, drawers, and desks. Figuring in Internet, water, gas (for stove) and electricity we would each have to pay for $850-870 a month, which is very decent compared to the other places I have looked at. I'm in my early 20's and I will be starting my masters in BU on July 11th.

Let me know what you are interested! I would love to connect with you. My phone number is 937-670-9233. Give me a call or shoot me a text to connect :)

God bless,

Eman :)

kristam

Re: Need Female Roommate (starting 7/1 or 8/1) - Brighton - across from Green line!

Postby kristam » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:16 pm

Hi, depending on where in Brighton this is located, I might be interested. I'm looking something not too far to commute to Cambridge. Could you email me pictures of the places? My email is [email protected]

A little about myself: My name is Krista, I'm a 22 year old female looking for housing not too far from Cambridge. I'm very respectful, low-key, no drinking, partying, or smoking. I enjoy keeping things clean and tidy, I like to read, stay active, and volunteer.

barrag624

Re: Need Female Roommate (starting 7/1 or 8/1) - Brighton - across from Green line!

Postby barrag624 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:46 pm

Any chance it's pet friendly?

Return to “Housing/Roommates”