Looking for two roommates in Brighton ($1100 & $900)

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
Jared18

Looking for two roommates in Brighton ($1100 & $900)

Postby Jared18 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:56 pm

Hello! My wife and I (baby on the way) are looking for two people to move into a 3 bed/2.5 bath spacious apartment in Brighton starting 9/1. Both roommates will share their a bathroom together. The common areas in the apartment are fully furnished. One bedroom is bigger than the other so we would be renting the larger one out for $1100/month and the smaller one for $900/month. My wife and I occupy the master bedroom so we will be paying a bit more. Utilities would be split between everyone in the house and typically will average around $300/month total. Rent for the entire unit comes out to $3,500 a month but we can be flexible in how that is split up between the rooms.

Ideally we would be looking for two females who enjoy having babies around but are pretty open (as long as you don't mind babies). We are a young Christian couple (late 20's) that have been living in Boston for two years now. We are a part of City on a Hill Church and are active in college ministries at a couple universities in the area. Please text me at 301-768-5290 if you are interested.

Thanks!!

Lzayas

Re: Looking for two roommates in Brighton ($1100 & $900)

Postby Lzayas » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:13 pm

Hi may I see this unit ? [email protected]. Is my email

Return to “Housing/Roommates”