looking for Christian ladies to be housemates

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
cl72

looking for Christian ladies to be housemates

Postby cl72 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:47 pm

Hi!

I'm moving to Boston this Fall to start grad school at Tufts, after working several years out of college. I'm Christian, and would love to live in community with fellow Christian ladies!

Would prefer housemates in their mid-20s to early 30s, and am looking to live around Porter Square/ Cambridge / Davis Square, but nothing's cast in stone =)

Please drop me a message if you might be interested to look for housing together or have a room to rent out! I'm happy to chat further. Thanks!

awang

Re: looking for Christian ladies to be housemates

Postby awang » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:48 pm

Hi! My name is Alice and I just graduated from Wellesley and will be working in Boston as a teacher. I'm living in a co-ed Christian community house that's starting up in Somerville (it's ~10 minute drive from both Porter and Davis). I'm currently looking for a roommate (we would share the same bedroom) that's $600/month per person, all amenities included (wifi, heating, biweekly cleaning service, parking, etc). Let me know if you're interested and I'd be happy to talk to you about it more!

nfedna

Postby nfedna » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:10 am

Hello!

My name is Naomi (25) and I am looking for two Christian women to move into a 4 bedroom apartment in Dorchester. Our place is located a 7 minute walk from both JFK/UMass and Savin Hill (both on the Red Line). The rent is divvied up by the size of each person's room: $720, $710, $690, $680. The available rooms are the $720 and $680 rooms. Utility typically ranges between $50-$80 a month. There is a laundry in the basement.

About me: I'm a young professional working at a healthcare non-profit in Boston and will be starting a grad program at Harvard Divinity School in the fall. I'm pretty chill, I don't party much (if at all) or smoke, I travel frequently, spend a lot of time with my friends/family, am involved in my church, cook a lot and am home mostly in the evenings.

Please let me know if you're interested in checking out the place or if you'd like to learn more/have questions.
Thanks,
Naomi

rkenney

Postby rkenney » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:54 pm

Hi! My name is Rachel and I am a 23 year old christian. I work at Tufts Medical Center and I am looking to move closer to the city in September. I am pretty easy going and would love to find a housing situation where I can live in community with my roommates. My interests include hiking, camping, travel, and spending quality time with good friends! I would like to try to keep rent + utilities at $800 or less if possible. Shoot me an email ([email protected]) if you are interested in looking for a place together!

barrag624

Postby barrag624 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:34 pm

@Naomi is your house pet friendly by any chance?

nfedna

Postby nfedna » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:18 pm

barrag624 wrote:@Naomi is your house pet friendly by any chance?

It depends on the pet. What pet do you have?

pfeiffer.ra

Postby pfeiffer.ra » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:51 am

Hi Naomi,
Are you still looking for a roommate? If so, I am interested!
-Rachel cell # 774-722-1601

Chezspruce

Postby Chezspruce » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:17 pm

Hi! My roommate and I are looking for a third roommate for an August 1st lease. Rent is $675 and the house located in Watertown. You can view my post here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=38274 If you want to chat further and see if this would be a good fit, you feel free to email [email protected]

kgmingay

Postby kgmingay » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:16 pm

Hi Naomi,

Are you still looking for roommates? I'm also looking in the Porter/Davis area. My name is Kallie, and I am 24 and work in Northboro, MA as a research and development engineer. I am originally from Columbia, SC and graduated from NC State in Raleigh, NC. I love all things sports (especially college sports), arts (especially dance, music, theatre), outdoors (especially walking around our lovely city), and travelling (especially to everywhere). I am a self-proclaimed extroverted introvert, and I love to occasionally host friends while maintaining a restful, relaxing, and very clean space.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you think we'd be a good fit. Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Hannaht

Postby Hannaht » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:32 pm

Hi! We have a room for rent in our 3BD/1BA apartment right by Tufts university in Medford. It is about a 15 minute walk to Tufts or 5 minute bus ride and is close to Davis Square. The roommates are two Christian ladies in their late 20's/early 30's. One is getting her graduate degree at Tufts and the other will be student teaching while finishing up her masters. Let me know if you are interested in looking at the apartment!

Return to “Housing/Roommates”