Christian Male Looking for a Room in Brighton for 9/1 Move In

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
edisonache

Christian Male Looking for a Room in Brighton for 9/1 Move In

Postby edisonache » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:45 pm

Hi. I'm a Christian male, currently living in Belmont and I work in Brighton. I also attend a church in Brookline. I'm looking to move to Brighton to be closer to work and church and I'm looking for a 9/1 or 10/1 move-in date. My budget is between $850 to $1000 with some flexibility.

A little about myself: I'm a young professional, specifically, Electrical Engineer and I'm a committed member at my church. When I'm not working or serving at my church, I'm doing something physical like working out, running, biking or team sports like soccer or flag football. I enjoy cooking, hanging out with friends but also enjoy quiet time. I am looking for Christian room-mates with whom I can fellowship with.

Please reach out to me if you want to chat further.
Thanks
Edison

juangsantos

Re: Christian Male Looking for a Room in Brighton for 9/1 Move In

Postby juangsantos » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:49 pm

Hi Edison, My name is Juan, a buddy of mine and I are looking for a third room-mate, we are also looking for a place in Brighton. Would you be interested in joining us?
A little bit about myself. I'm a high school art teacher, and an artist. I enjoy cooking, and brewing the perfect cup of coffee, outside of that I spend time with friends playing board games and painting. I'm clean, and social and attend a local church in Cambridge.
My buddy will be going to grad school at B.U. studying global development economics and he is also Christian.
Pm me if you are interested.

edisonache

Re: Christian Male Looking for a Room in Brighton for 9/1 Move In

Postby edisonache » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:52 am

Hi Juan, I don't know if you got my PM. You can email me at <[email protected]>. Do you already have a place in mind? I got a lead yesterday from a friend who is moving out of a place in Brighton and he said the two other people he is living with are moving out as well. Sounded like something to check out. Let me know.

Thanks
Edison

Return to “Housing/Roommates”