1 Bedroom Available for $900 at 3BED/1.5BATH Apartment in Chinatown, Downtown Boston, Lease starts 9/1

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
mjger

1 Bedroom Available for $900 at 3BED/1.5BATH Apartment in Chinatown, Downtown Boston, Lease starts 9/1

Postby mjger » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:48 am

Hi this is Michael, one of our roommate is moving out of the apartment at the end of August. We are actively looking for a male roommate preferably Christian, to stay at our apartment as a third roommate near the Chinatown Gate.

Apartment:
Lease is 1 year, starting September 1st.
1 unfurnished private room available in a 3 bedroom 1.5 bathroom apartment.
The Rent is ~$900, heating and water included. Electricity and Wi-if bills are paid separately.
Laundry located in the basement of the building, and is free.
Apartment is located on the fourth floor and consists of two floors.
No Elevators
No Cats or Dogs allowed

Locations & Transportation:
The apartment is located near the Chinatown Gate, in downtown Boston.
Very convenient for those working in downtown Boston.
~5 minute walk to C-mart (Chinese Grocery store), and Roch Bros.
A lot of Asian restaurants and Bubble Tea shops within a minute from the apartment.
~2-5 minutes from Orange line Chinatown Station & Red line Downtown Crossing & South Station
5 minutes from Green line Bolyston Street Station.
No Parking available

About us:
Both my roommate and I are both males in our 20s and regularly attend Boston Chinese Evangelical Church near Tufts Medical Center.
I work as a 3D viz artist in Copley, while my roommate works as a pharmacist.
We both friendly, clean, quiet, and respectful, a trait that we also would like to see for our new roommate.

PM me if you are interested. We would like know if you are able to sign the lease preferably between early to mid July.
Last edited by mjger on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

indianguy

Re: 1 Bedroom Available for $900 at 3BED/1.5BATH Apartment in Chinatown, Downtown Boston, Lease starts 9/1

Postby indianguy » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:54 pm

Sent you a PM! :)

mjger

Re: 1 Bedroom Available for $900 at 3BED/1.5BATH Apartment in Chinatown, Downtown Boston, Lease starts 9/1

Postby mjger » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:16 pm

Michael here, our apartment is still available to any male Christian that is looking for an apartment to stay between Sept. 1 2019-20. Please PM me if you are interested. :D

Return to “Housing/Roommates”