Late 20s/early 30s female roommate in Cambridgeport - $915/mid-Nov. move-in

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
ramemo

Late 20s/early 30s female roommate in Cambridgeport - $915/mid-Nov. move-in

Postby ramemo » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:25 am

Hi! We're looking for a female roommate to fill a bedroom in our second floor, 4 bed/1 bath apartment in Cambridgeport. The room is available starting mid-November for a 10-month lease (to August 31 with option to renew). The room is $915/month, and fits a full or queen size bed, desk, and a dresser comfortably. Utilities not included. Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/6oZq17PS1BZeePmh7

Details:
- Plenty of street parking, $25/year for a Cambridge permit
- Less than 10 min walk to Central Square (Red Line, buses 1, 47, 64, 70, 70A, 83, 91, CT1)
- Steps from several bus stops (47 (to Longwood Medical Area), 64)
- 3-4 blocks from Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Rite Aid
- Shared kitchen, living room, and back porch
- Located in a quiet residential neighborhood
- 5 blocks from Memorial Drive/ Charles River and bridge to Boston University (walkable to Fenway)
- laundry is being installed in the basement

About us:
We are three late 20s/early 30s young professionals who all met via Craigslist when moving into this apartment. Some things we each enjoy: traveling, hanging out with friends, cooking, and playing music, and avoiding avocados (actually, only one of us dislikes avocados and we found out too late after she already moved in). We tend to lay low during the work week, but enjoy chatting over a glass of wine and spending time together in the kitchen or living room. On the weekends, we occasionally have people over or go out with friends. As a group, we like to keep the common areas pretty neat and all clean up after ourselves. We each attend local churches.

Our ideal roommate would be:
-A female young professional in her late twenties or early thirties
-Non-smoker
-Tidy and communicative
-No pets, unfortunately, unless you can smuggle one in and hide it from our highly-allergic roommate.
Last edited by ramemo on Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ebony96

Re: late 20s/early 30s Female roommate for 9/1 in Cambridgeport - $915

Postby Ebony96 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:26 pm

Hi my name is Ebony Smith. I am 23 years old and a Christian. I recently graduated from Dartmouth College and am moving to Cambridge to work at Novartis, pharmaceutical company. I’ve worked in the biotech industry for two years already. I am organized and tidy. I like to hike, travel, play guitar, watch telenovelas, and laugh. I do not have any pets and I do not smoke. I would love to meet up with you all and view the place. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ebony

ekwak21

Postby ekwak21 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:47 pm

Hello,

My name is Elizabeth Kwak and I will be rotating at Children's Hospital Boston starting on 9/2/19 for the month of September. I was not given much notice of my acceptance for this rotation but have been so excited to come back to Boston. I was in Boston for summer months years ago. I have been searching ever since I got acceptance and realize that September is the start of the school year and most individual's leases.

Would you be willing to give me a one month stay?

A little bit about me: I am a Christian female in my late 20's and will be in Boston for a month long rotation. In my spare time, I like to watch movies, read if I have the energy, and hangout with my friends around some good food. I love exploring new restaurants and must trys in the Boston area! I do not smoke.

I hope I will hear from you and regarding this month long request!

Thank you for your consideration,

Elizabeth

Funke95

Postby Funke95 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:44 am

Hi,

My name is Funké and I just saw your post. If you’re still looking for a roommate I’d love to know more about the apartment and you. I’ve also included some info about me.

I’m 24 years old and I work and retail and food service. I’m originally from Georgia, but Boston has been home for the past 6 years. I consider myself a bit of a clean freak and very considerate roommate. I’m pretty easy going and love cooking (and sometimes baking). I love being around friends and family, but I value being alone so I can have quiet time and just relax in general. I am obsessed with reading and I love tv, but not movies. Besides reading, my other hobbies include dancing, hanging out with friends, and eating (I love food!). I am looking for a home where I can build community with my roommates and really get to know them. I hope this gives you a little insight into me.

Feel free to email me at [email protected]

receptive_soil

Postby receptive_soil » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:15 am

Hello,

I am a 34 years old woman from Boston, MA and I am interested in this room. My email is [email protected].

Shammond7

Postby Shammond7 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:04 am

Good Morning, My name is Shannon. I'm 25, 26 next month and very busy in my career with the epilepsy foundation of new england. I do a bit of traveling for work but would love a group of girls to live with in Boston to call home. The place looks beautiful. Would we be able to meet up next week for me to see it? Feel free to email me at [email protected]

rhehn

Postby rhehn » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:49 pm

Hello! If it is still available I'd love to meet you! I am 32 years old and recently accepted a job teaching statistics at Emmanuel College. During undergrad at BU I started attending Park Street Church. In my free time I love walking along the Charles, playing tennis, and reading.

My email is [email protected] if you would like to meet!

jmturner16

Postby jmturner16 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:05 am

Hey!

Is this room still available. I would love to know more. Very interested.

If so, please contact me here or at [email protected]

LauraRenee

Postby LauraRenee » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:05 pm

Hi,
I'd love to know if your room is still available. If so, I'm interested! I'm a female professional in my 20's and I'm moving to Boston for a job west of the city. I'm friendly and tidy and looking to be a part of a church family. I'm a big fan of plants, running, cooking, and reading.

I'd love to hear more if the room is still available!
Thanks,
Laura

Return to “Housing/Roommates”