late 20s/early 30s Female roommate for 9/1 in Cambridgeport - $915

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
ramemo

late 20s/early 30s Female roommate for 9/1 in Cambridgeport - $915

Postby ramemo » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:25 am

We're looking for a female roommate to fill a bedroom in our second floor, 4 bed/1 bath apartment in Cambridgeport. The room is available starting 9/1 for a 12 month lease. The room is $915/month, and fits a full or queen size bed, desk, and a dresser comfortably. Utilities not included. Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/6oZq17PS1BZeePmh7
Details:
- Plenty of street parking, $25/year for a Cambridge permit
- Less than 10 min walk to Central Square (Red Line, buses 1, 47, 64, 70, 70A, 83, 91, CT1)
- Steps from several bus stops (47 (to Longwood Medical Area), 64)
- 3-4 blocks from Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Rite Aid
- Shared kitchen, living room, and back porch
- Located in a quiet residential neighborhood
- 5 blocks from Memorial Drive/ Charles River and bridge to Boston University (walkable to Fenway)
- laundry is being installed in the basement

About us:
We are three late 20s/early 30s young professionals who all met via Craigslist when moving into this apartment. Some things we each enjoy: traveling, hanging out with friends, going out dancing, cooking, and playing music, and avoiding avocados (actually, only one of us dislikes avocados and we found out too late after she already moved in). We tend to lay low during the work week, but enjoy chatting over a glass of wine and spending time together in the kitchen or living room. On the weekends, we occasionally have people over or go out with friends. As a group, we like to keep the common areas pretty neat and all clean up after ourselves. 2 of us are Christian and attend local churches!

Our ideal roommate would be:
-A female young professional in her late twenties or early thirties
-Non-smoker
-Tidy and communicative
-No pets, unfortunately, unless you can smuggle one in and hide it from our highly-allergic roommate.

Ebony96

Re: late 20s/early 30s Female roommate for 9/1 in Cambridgeport - $915

Postby Ebony96 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:26 pm

Hi my name is Ebony Smith. I am 23 years old and a Christian. I recently graduated from Dartmouth College and am moving to Cambridge to work at Novartis, pharmaceutical company. I’ve worked in the biotech industry for two years already. I am organized and tidy. I like to hike, travel, play guitar, watch telenovelas, and laugh. I do not have any pets and I do not smoke. I would love to meet up with you all and view the place. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ebony

Return to “Housing/Roommates”