Looking for Male Roommate in 3BR/1BA Apt ($600/month, Mission Hill)

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
Jon316

Looking for Male Roommate in 3BR/1BA Apt ($600/month, Mission Hill)

Postby Jon316 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:40 pm

We are looking for a male Christian roommate to move into a 3BR,1BA apartment in the Mission Hill area. The house is in close proximity to the Longwood Medical Area as well as several universities (e.g., Northeastern, MCPHS, MassArt, Wentworth), and the location allows for easy access to the T on both the Orange and Green (E) Lines. The apartment is the first floor of a 2-family house, and has spacious common areas, a deck and patio area in the backyard, and access to laundry machines in the basement.

There are currently 3 of us in the apartment, one of whom will be getting married and moving out at the end of July. Therefore, we are looking for someone to move in at the beginning of August. The 2 of us who will be remaining are young professionals working in healthcare and education, respectively. We are both active members in our church communities, enjoy hosting friends at the house, and are building up a decent board game collection.

If you have any questions about us or our home, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email (please send to both email addresses): [email protected], [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!

Jon & Michael

jmattson.pianist

Re: Looking for Male Roommate in 3BR/1BA Apt ($600/month, Mission Hill)

Postby jmattson.pianist » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:28 pm

hello,
Are you still looking for a roommate? my email address is [email protected] or you can message me. thanks. I will be a graduate student at Longy school of music this fall.
Jon

Return to “Housing/Roommates”