Looking for 1 female roommate=> less than 10min walk from Harvard Square!

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
cl72

Looking for 1 female roommate=> less than 10min walk from Harvard Square!

Postby cl72 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:30 pm

Hi,

My roommate and I are incoming graduate students and we've found this really lovely 3 bed, 1 bath apartment near Harvard Square (less than 10min walk to the T)! It's being gut-renovated over the summer, so we'll have a brand new apartment to move into on 1 Sep!! (might be possible to move in late Aug). We've worked a couple of years after college and are mature, responsible and considerate people who are respectful of common areas (especially keeping kitchen and bathroom clean) and roommates' need for privacy. We're on the quiet side, but enjoy socializing and hanging out. Drop me a message/ private message if you'd like to find out more!

barrag624

Re: Looking for 1 female roommate=> less than 10min walk from Harvard Square!

Postby barrag624 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:10 pm

Any chance it's pet friendly?

gchow

Postby gchow » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:15 pm

Hi,

I am a 24 year old young professional woman working in Back Bay. My housing plans recently fell through so I am looking to move late August/September 1st. I am a clean, respectful roommate looking to live with considerate women roommates. Can you tell me how much the room is? In addition, I have quite a bit of common space furniture and kitchen supplies that I can provide. Please let me know if you are still looking for a roommate so I can learn more about the apartment. My email is [email protected].

Thanks,
Grace

tmakoni

Postby tmakoni » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:06 am

Hi, I’m interested! My email address is [email protected]

andi.casian

Postby andi.casian » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:45 pm

Hi,

I'm a 24 year old grad student and currently live in Brighton. I was planning on a different place but it fell through with a day's notice, so here we are. I love to craft, eat donuts, and cook and bake when I have the time. I'm interested in the room and would love to see pictures. Thanks!

Andi

Laninani

Postby Laninani » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:12 am

Hello there!

I'd be interested in getting to know you and the other roommate and see if this would be a great fit! Let me know if you're still looking! (I'm new the the boards and can't seem to send messages?)

sydney_cooney

Postby sydney_cooney » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:41 pm

Hi is this room still available?

LynnB

Postby LynnB » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:55 am

Is this room still available?

Tawo1

Postby Tawo1 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:13 pm

Hello! I'm a 23 year old, female, professional who just recently moved to the Cambridge area for work. I am currently working at a pharmaceutical company in the Cambridge area and was offered a one month prepaid housing. I am so much in need of a place to move to from sept.1.
Some of my hobbies include playing guitar, reading novels, movies sometimes, I love cooking, and traveling.
Is the room still available? How much is the rent? If so, are there any other fees like brokers fees? I am staying about 10 mins from the Havard square right now in the pre-paid housing and I can come to view the apartment after work if that's alright with you as well.
Your assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

neenaj27

Postby neenaj27 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 pm

Hi! I am a single, Christian girl in my mid 20’s trying to quickly find housing in the Boston area. My current lease ends at the end of August, but I can move as early as needed. I am outgoing and really enjoy building community with the people I live with, work with, and worship with. Some of my hobbies are cooking, running, and watching rom coms :) - I am originally from the South and love to make my space welcoming and being a host.

If you have space available, please email me at [email protected]

Return to “Housing/Roommates”