$715/m christian male, room available in Brighton

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
PCDarlin

$715/m christian male, room available in Brighton

Postby PCDarlin » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:39 am

Room available in 4 bedroom apartment in Brighton, by Washington st. Available September 1st, $715 a month, one year lease.

Great spot in Brighton with varieties of shops around. 5 min walk to the T and bus stop.
Three great roommates that are super nice and chill.

Great size kitchen, living room and dining room.
laundry in the basement.

rfackler

Re: $715/m christian male, room available in Brighton

Postby rfackler » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:23 pm

Hey guys,

Is the room still available? Feel free to email me at my personal email [email protected].

jmeirink

Postby jmeirink » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:53 pm

Hi, is the room still available? If so, feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Jesse

Que_07

Postby Que_07 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:57 pm

Hi, is the room available for a monthly lease, please email me at [email protected]. currently, en-route to Boston and should arrive on the 29th

PeterSmith2019Boston

Postby PeterSmith2019Boston » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:44 pm

Hi,

Is this room still available?

I’m a Christian timber framer/ preservation carpenter who has taken a job teaching at the North Bennet Street School in the North End. Please feel free to contact me at: [email protected]

Thanks,
Peter

gammamule

Postby gammamule » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:28 pm

Good afternoon,

Good afternoon. I am a 44 year old cycling educator and advocate, and I would like to talk with you about whether or not I would be a good fit for your household. I am also a single father who co-parents with my son's mother. She and my son are residents of Brookline, and I would like to rent your room to be closer to them. My son's mother and I share custody as well, and, if possible, he would share my room every other week. He and I have lived in cooperatives before, and we are used to sharing space between ourselves and with others. Please let me know whether or not this is feasible. Thank you for your time.

My email address is [email protected]

Respectfully,

Gamal

diane25ff

Postby diane25ff » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:06 pm

Hi, I am Diane. Don't waste your valuable time.

If you are really looking for Room or Roommate, just login here- http://rebrand.ly/details24diane

You will able to find your desired Room or Roommate easily. It's so fast, easy and secure. Thanks everybody.

Return to “Housing/Roommates”