Room w/ private bath in beautiful apartment!!!

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
EmilyG

Room w/ private bath in beautiful apartment!!!

Postby EmilyG » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:28 pm

Hello there!
We are two young professionals looking for a third roommate (or couple) in this three-bedroom apartment.

The space:
Large bedroom with private, en suite, full bathroom and walk-in closet - tons of space! The apartment is beautiful - wood flooring throughout, granite countertops, stainless appliances (dishwasher included!) Washer/dryer in the apartment. Large living room/kitchen. Building is very safe and secure - keyed entry to building. Parking is on street or in lot for an additional fee.

East Boston - 5 min walk to Airport T Station (Blue Line), Boston Public Library, city park, YMCA, restaurants, shops, etc. Easy access to downtown. Super convenient!

About us:
We are are both Christian girls, mid-20s, and fairly new to Boston (Mid-West and Northwest transplants.) :) We enjoy relaxed weekday evenings and exploring the city and area on weekends. We are clean and neat. Non-smoking and no pets, sorry!

Available March 1. Rent is $1,100 per month plus utilities/wifi/cable. The space is really beautiful with a cool view and easy access to the city!

Interested? Comment or private message please!
Emily

OceanBound87

Re: Room w/ private bath in beautiful apartment!!!

Postby OceanBound87 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:25 am

Hello,
I’m very interested in this opportunity. I’m originally from AR but I’ve lived in Boston for 2 years now. My current residence has a maximum stay limit, so I’m looking to move out sooner rather than later of this year. I’ve lived in my current place since Oct 2016. I’m 30 and am a working professional who works full time M-F in downtown Boston. I’m extremely responsible, clean, and easy to get along with. East Boston is definitely not a bad area, as I’ve stayed in a couple AirBNBs over there. If interested, please feel free to email me at [email protected] or you can message me on here, if you prefer. I look forward to hearing from you. Thx and take care!

-Hannah Mertz

scuba19701

Postby scuba19701 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:30 pm

Emily I'm also very interested in this apartment since early Geoffrey Roth

lisagbeme36

Postby lisagbeme36 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:19 pm

Hey there,

I am in east boston now as well. I am a Flight attendant. Would love to look at your place if it is still available. Hopefully we can connect.

Lisa
954-729-0066

zavacepese

Postby zavacepese » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:57 am

EmilyG wrote:Hello there!
We are two young professionals looking for a third roommate (or couple) in this three-bedroom apartment.

The space:
Large bedroom with private Lockers in room, en suite, full bathroom and walk-in closet - tons of space! The apartment is beautiful - wood flooring throughout, granite countertops, stainless appliances (dishwasher included!) Washer/dryer in the apartment. Large living room/kitchen. Building is very safe and secure - keyed entry to building. Parking is on street or in lot for an additional fee.

Hey Emily,

Is this still available or you got someone, please pm me if still space for one.

Thanks

dimpleddistressed

Postby dimpleddistressed » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:26 am

hi

Return to “Housing/Roommates”