Social Media/Digital Marketing Intern

Members and guests of Park Street Church may post help wanted, job descriptions or resume/looking messages. All messages must be approved by moderators before they will appear.
julicooper

Social Media/Digital Marketing Intern

Postby julicooper » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:11 pm

Hi, I'm seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Intern for a Boston-based tech startup that specializes in quality assurance for web applications. Primary duties would include sourcing content, running social media accounts, and helping with analytics. This is a paid position. If interested, email [email protected].

Paisi20

Re: Social Media/Digital Marketing Intern

Postby Paisi20 » Fri May 24, 2019 4:08 am

I am also swamped with a lot of research and analysis task so that I can come across beneficial techniques to have a boost in the sales graph. We have tried the paid marketing on the internet and it was just havoc for us. So now I am going to give a try to the affordable business text messaging app. I hope it will work for me.

asmita

Postby asmita » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:33 am

Ibrand tech is best digital marketing company. They are the leading agencies in India offering excellent SEO , SMO, PPC services to enhance your business online.

Priya_Kataria

Postby Priya_Kataria » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:25 am

I am a student and want to do an internship in digital marketing. I am during MBA in E-commerce from Indore and currently working on social media marketing with the help of the best social media management software. My working in the organization is SEO, SMM. I want to change my company for an internship and I want to take more experience in this field so that I can become an expert in digital marketing.

juliensain

Postby juliensain » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:34 am

Priya_Kataria! I think you should learn more things so that you can be an expert and for learning more, thing in SEO you can get help by online courses.

niykub

Postby niykub » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:21 am

Thanks for sharing the info we will update you soon.
julicooper wrote:Hi, I'm seeking to hire a Digital MarketingIntern for a Boston-based tech startup that specializes in quality assurance for web applications. Primary duties would include sourcing content, running social media accounts, and helping with analytics. This is a paid position. If interested, email [email protected].

martinguptill123

Postby martinguptill123 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:58 am

I know an agency known as Marketing Hack I think I am not sure But I think maybe there open any opportunity about Digital Marketing internship.

Return to “Jobs Board”