Christian Community House - $600/month, female roommate needed!

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
awang

Christian Community House - $600/month, female roommate needed!

Postby awang » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:03 pm

I'm living in a co-ed Christian community house that's starting up in Somerville this September! I'm currently looking for a female roommate to share a room with. In the double, rent is $600/month and everything is included-- wifi, electricity/heating, parking, a biweekly cleaning service, etc. The 80, 86, 91, and 90 buses are right in front of the street (which is super short) so it's quite accessible to Harvard, and the house is ~10 minute drive from Porter Square and Davis Square. We hope this house will be an intentional Christian community, where recent grads/young professionals can live with others that share the same faith and values.

A little about me: I just graduated from Wellesley this past May and will start teaching at a school in Boston this year. I've been involved in Cru (the college ministry) on my campus and in Boston, and the one of the housemates (he just graduated from MIT) was involved in Cru on his campus as well. I'm pretty low maintenance and really value cleanliness and respect, so I'm definitely looking for a roommate with the same focus! Please feel free to message me if you're interested, or have any questions. I'd be happy to give you more details and provide pictures!

Brandasia.monee

Re: Christian Community House - $600/month, female roommate needed!

Postby Brandasia.monee » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:30 pm

Hi,
My name is Brandasia and I’m currently in the process of relocating to Boston from New York. I currently work in Dorchester at a local nonprofit Christian organization. I’m interested in moving in this community house.
If this spot isn’t filled shoot me an email with details.
[email protected]

emram93

Postby emram93 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:49 pm

Hi! I would love to talk more about this as I am potentially looking to leave my current apartment as my commute to work in Boston is just too much for me right now! My email is [email protected] if you'd like to chat more.

Esther

Postby Esther » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:35 pm

hi~
my name is Esther, I am currently looking for an apartment and trying to settle down in Boston. Is your room still available, if so please email me [email protected]. Thanks a lot.

Esther

anna2015

Postby anna2015 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:26 pm

Hello, I am interested. If this room is still available, please feel free to reach out to me via email: [email protected].

chansovath510

Postby chansovath510 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:21 pm

Hi!
I am interested at looking at this apartment. I finished my grad degree from Tufts University last year.
I am a teacher at St. Peter school in Cambridge. On Sundays, I go to Trinity Church located in Cambridge.
In my spare time, I enjoy traveling, reading, going to new coffee shops and restaurants. I really enjoy cooking or
taking the time to pray and hear from God. I currently live in Powerhouse Square and would like to move into a home
with believers of Jesus! I don't smoke or drink. I have a set full time work schedule. I look forward to meeting you girls! : )
My phone number is 510-821-3488. I'd love to see your place. Thanks!

jtrue

Postby jtrue » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:58 pm

Hello, my name is Jenny and I'm looking to settle somewhere Boston with easy access to downtown! I'm going to be attending Tufts School of Dental Medicine this fall. If the room is still available please let me know and we can arrange a time to meet! My email is [email protected].

Thank you!

ShantelM

Postby ShantelM » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:41 pm

Hi, my name is Shantel. I will be moving from Toronto to Boston for MFA graduate studies at BU in September. I am currently looking for a place to live. Do you have images of your place available? Warm regards

Annette n

Postby Annette n » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:10 pm

Hello, do you still have the room to rent to me? If so. Call me at 6179663301.
Thanks

Return to “Housing/Roommates”