$550/m for Christian men's house in Allston

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
cjbbickhart

$550/m for Christian men's house in Allston

Postby cjbbickhart » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:35 am

Hi!

Looking for a room to house your massive oak desk, 12-drawer dresser, king-sized-bed and 75lbs of skiing/hiking/sailing gear? How about bay windows with view of the Boston Skyline? Do you like an aged brick interior wall with modern renovations, convenient air-conditioning, and sound proof walls so you can fall asleep peacefully and dream of how wonderful your new house is?

yeah, me too.

I can't offer you that kind of luxury for a home built in the 1960's, but I can offer you:
- a house that will instantly supply your best friends (the house fits 6 guys in total)
- a corner-room to match that corner-office you just got promoted to at work (we all have our own singles, so plenty of privacy and space)
- very affordable rent at $550/m (you can't get better pricing so close to downtown)
- 2 full bathrooms, a fully stocked kitchen, a living room with surround sound, and a massive back yard with a fire-pit (yes, we chill)
- free laundry (cause you and I are both tired of collecting quarters)
- valet for your 4-wheeled-date-cruiser (we have a driveway/free street parking for your car. Quick walk to the Green Line)

Room opens up Sept 1! (but you can probably start moving in around the 28th)
Address: 292 Lincoln Street Allston, MA 02134

ciaran

Re: $550/m for Christian men's house in Allston

Postby ciaran » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:40 am

Hey! I am a 23 year old MassArt student and I'm super interested! I sent you an email and look forward to learning more soon.

Que_07

Postby Que_07 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:31 am

Hi, I am a 33-year-old Masters in Finance student at Hult International Business school and very interested in this space.
Please reach me at [email protected] so i can make arrangement to pay

gammamule

Postby gammamule » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:36 pm

Good afternoon,

Good afternoon. I am a 44 year old cycling educator and advocate, and I would like to talk with you about whether or not I would be a good fit for your household. I am also a single father who co-parents with my son's mother. She and my son are residents of Brookline, and I would like to rent your room to be closer to them. My son's mother and I share custody as well, and, if possible, he would share my room every other week. He and I have lived in cooperatives/intentional communities before, and we are used to sharing space between ourselves and with others. Please let me know whether or not this is feasible. Thank you for your time.

My email address is [email protected]

Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,

Gamal

jrden517

Postby jrden517 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:02 pm

Hi, I am a 55-year-old Analyst for Homeland Security pursuing my second Masters in Classical Realism and very interested in this space. I typically fly back and forth from Washington D.C. on Thursday morning returning Saturday night. I'll be in school an average of 10 hrs a day, so I'm not really around a good part of the time. Please reach me at [email protected] so I can arrange to pay. Thanks! Rod

diane25ff

Postby diane25ff » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:01 pm

Hi, I am Diane. Don't waste your valuable time.

If you are really looking for Room or Roommate, just login here- http://rebrand.ly/details24diane

You will able to find your desired Room or Roommate easily. It's so fast, easy and secure. Thanks everybody.

JonahSt

Postby JonahSt » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:51 pm

I recently heard that one family offers a house for rent for free, but on the condition that the tenants carry out repairs there. It seems to be nothing super complicated, just change the countertopss in the bathroom and a little more around the house. If you decide, I recommend have a peek here. There you will find quality and cheap tiles.

Return to “Housing/Roommates”