Looking for 1 female roommate=> less than 10min walk from Harvard Square!

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
Funke95

Re: Looking for 1 female roommate=> less than 10min walk from Harvard Square

Postby Funke95 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:19 pm

Hi!
My name is Funké and I just saw your post. If you’re still looking for a roommate I’d love to know more about the apartment and you. I’ve also included some info about me. Feel free to email me at [email protected].

I’m 24 years old and I work and retail and food service. I’m originally from Georgia, but Boston has been home for the past 6 years. I consider myself a bit of a clean freak and very considerate roommate. I’m pretty easy going and love cooking (and sometimes baking). I love being around friends and family, but I value being alone so I can have quiet time and just relax in general. I am obsessed with reading and I love tv, but not movies. Besides reading, my other hobbies include dancing, hanging out with friends, and eating (I love food!). I am looking for a home where I can build community with my roommates and really get to know them. I hope this gives you a little insight into me

karish1313

Re: Looking for 1 female roommate=> less than 10min walk from Harvard Square!

Postby karish1313 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:02 pm

Hello I am Karish,
the Room still available?
thank you so much.

dkprioleau

Postby dkprioleau » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:38 am

Hi,my name is Danielle and I am currently about to move to Boston from Virginia and am looking for a place. I am 23 and am looking for clean roommates with a positive attitude. I graduated from Saint Joseph's University as a Communication major and I just accepted a position as a Restaurant Supervisor in Boston. If available I would love hear more about your place and see it in the upcoming week. Email me at [email protected]

awilliams

Postby awilliams » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:18 pm

Hello! Is this room still available? I am interested in learning more about the opening!

tarotcardreader

Love Tarot Reading

Postby tarotcardreader » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:41 am

Well articulated! Looking forward to your next article! Do you know that Love Tarot Reading can help you to avoid the negative aspects and play as per your strengths? This method is popular all over the world!

innovanatechlab

Postby innovanatechlab » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:49 am

Great article! Do you want to try a nice game? Snake Beats is an amazing game with awesome 3 D features and music. This snake vs block game is a must try and you will enjoy it..
Last edited by innovanatechlab on Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

innovanatechlab

Postby innovanatechlab » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:58 am

Great article! Are you searching for the best arcade games android? You may try Snake Beats game!

lyonsmyah

Postby lyonsmyah » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:43 am

Amazing post! I liked the content. It is really useful for tech geeks like me. If you want to know about free video streaming, refer What is CouchTuner Video Streaming? Is CounchTuner Legal?

jmturner16

Postby jmturner16 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:55 am

Hi,
Is this apartment still available? I’d love to know more information.
If So, Please email me at [email protected]

clarkejones

Calculate Numerology Numbers

Postby clarkejones » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:37 am

Very well written! Do you know how to Calculate Numerology Numbers? The numerology calculator helps you to determine numerology numbers. Do you want to learn more? Read on further.

Return to “Housing/Roommates”