2 BDS AVAILABLE JAN 1 - BEAUTIFUL HOME in CAMBRIDGE

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
jocysierra

2 BDS AVAILABLE JAN 1 - BEAUTIFUL HOME in CAMBRIDGE

Postby jocysierra » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:29 pm

SEEKING HOME AND COMMUNITY?
Two bedrooms available in an intentional Christian community starting January 1. You would live in a beautiful, spacious five bedroom home in Cambridge (10 min walk to both Kendall on Redline and Lechmere on Greenline) for either $715/mo or $550/mo plus utilities (~$50/mo).

ABOUT THE SPACE:
Second and third stories of a beautiful, three story home in Cambridge. Well-maintained with very nice paint, hardwood floors, appliances, etc. Amenities include:
*TWO FULL BATHS + NICE EAT IN KITCHEN
*SPACIOUS COMMON AREAS - living/dining, sitting/guest room, and a study
*FREE LAUNDRY - Free washer and dryer in the house!
*LARGER BEDROOM ($715) - Plenty of sunlight, ceiling fan, nice sized closet
*SMALLER BEDROOM ($550) - Cozier version of the above
*OTHERS - porch overlooking park, internet, cable, dishwasher, storage in basement

Conveniently located between Kendall Square T station on the Redline and Lechmere T station on the Greenline (~10min walk to each). There is plenty of street parking available in this area, plus easy access to public transportation. Three blocks from the river, which allows for a scenic area to enjoy the outdoors. Plus, there's a sweet park right behind the house with basketball courts and a community garden.

ABOUT US:
3 Christian women of various ages and diverse backgrounds who support one another to follow Jesus. We enjoy meeting once a week for connection, prayer and encouragement. We also lead full lives apart from each other and there’s plenty of space for peaceful solitude in the house. We try to maintain healthy and earth-friendly habits. We’re happy to share more about ourselves as individuals and as a community. We open to both women and men who are interested.

For pics, please go to http://picasaweb.google.com/Jocelyn.Sierra/186ThirdStreet#
Contact Yoojin via email at [email protected] or phone 617-256-6914.

pmassey

Re: 2 BDS AVAILABLE JAN 1 - BEAUTIFUL HOME in CAMBRIDGE

Postby pmassey » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:31 am

Hello,

My name is Priscilla Massey, I will be moving to the Boston area as of this coming Sunday, January 3rd, and I am looking for a good Christian roommate & a home to live in preferably in the Cambridge area - This house looks very nice...! If you could please get back to me ASAP about this place, I am interested. I am looking to move in hopefully within the next week or so. Thanks. I can be reached at [email protected]...thank you once again...!

JonathanPatrick

Postby JonathanPatrick » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:11 am

As you can see that helping board are assigned to the roads at some distance because it will help you understand the address. This can be seen as www.topaperwritingservices.com/review-papersowl-com/ you can also explain the feature about this.

Shammond7

Postby Shammond7 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:29 pm

Hey there! My name is Shannon. I’m a 26 year old female. I’m seeking to live in Christian community and this looks like a great fit for me. I love the diversity of the body of Christ. It truly reflects God’s love for all tribes, nations, and people. I also seek to live a healthy lifestyle and would love to live in Cambridge. Please email me at [email protected]

Euphy

Postby Euphy » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:31 pm

Hello,
My name is Euphonise and I am interested in one of the rooms you have available. I work in Downtown Boston, but currently live in Burlington MA and looking to move to Cambridge or Boston by January for an easier commute. I am 27 years old, Christian and I also attend Aletheia Church in Cambridge. I am currently looking to live in community with Christian individuals where we can encourage each other in our walk with Jesus. I would love to hear more about you all and would also like to check out the place if it is still available.

I can be reached via email at [email protected] or at 978 9305871

Thank you

followerscanda

followers canada

Postby followerscanda » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:12 am

The house was crowded to the ceiling, and scarcely any traces of illness were ... Ornithology at Cambridge 1–A meeting of the Cambridge Philosophical Society was ... for though the cards are more beautiful and elegant, their parts do not catch the ... 2 vols, post 8vo. 11.1s. bas-Forsyth's First Lines of y, 18mo. 5s. 6d. bds.byhttps://epicfollowers.ca/

followersuk 13

followers uk

Postby followersuk 13 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:35 pm

Find the best Flats Saddar price! Flats Saddar for sale in Karachi. OLX Karachi offers online local classified ads for. Post your classified ad for free in various ...byhttp://buyactivefollowersuk.co.uk/

buyfollowers

Postby buyfollowers » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:01 am

Find the best Flats Saddar price! Flats Saddar for sale in Karachi. OLX Karachi offers online local classified ads for. Post your classified ad for free in various ...
by https://buyfollowersaustralia.com.au/

buyfollowers

Postby buyfollowers » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:09 am

1. FERRERS. A Romance of the Reign of George II. By chARLEs ollie R. 3 vols. ... with a Frontispiece, by Clarkson Stanfield, R.A. The first Volume, published Nov. ... EPORTS of the HOUSE of COMMONS on the EDUCATION (1838) and on the ... wood, D.D B - Late Master of St. John's College, Cambridge, and Dean of Ely.
by http://buyfollowersitaly.com/

buyfollowersuk4

Postby buyfollowersuk4 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:12 am

Bush Sales estate agents are experts in the Cambridge property market. Our team of highly experienced Cambridge property professionals sell properties in the ...by http://followersuk.co.uk/

Return to “Housing/Roommates”