FREE Dental Cleaning for Child 2-5 years old!

If you have items you're looking to sell, or something that you need, post here.
JessicaRoss

FREE Dental Cleaning for Child 2-5 years old!

Postby JessicaRoss » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Hello! I am a Dental Hygiene student graduating from Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in December.

WHO: First to respond and make an appointment for their child 2-5 years old!

WHAT: Dental Hygiene Services (including: teeth cleanings, dental x-rays, sealants, whitening trays, athletic mouth guards, flouride treatments and much more!)

WHERE: Massachusetts College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences, Forsyth Dental Hygiene School (101 Palace Road at the Longwood Greenline T stop)

WHY: Because we have state of the art facilities, registered dental hygienists overseeing each procedure and a Dentist for diagnosing and referring

WHEN: ~45 minutes to 1 hours (Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:30-5pm)

COST: FREE! ( additional services besides a cleaning and flouride treatment are an extra cost)

You can pass along this information and my information too if anyone has any questions! My e-mail is: [email protected] If anyone wants to make an appointment or just inquire, they can also call the Forsyth Dental Hygiene Clinic directly (just be sure to mention that they wanted to see JESSICA ROSS). The number to the clinic is 617-278-2700.

God Bless,
Jessica :-)

Shane_09

Re: FREE Dental Cleaning for Child 2-5 years old!

Postby Shane_09 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:41 am

Hi. I am looking for someone who can recommend me the best dentist Manhattan Beach that offer cheap dental cleaning services for under five age kids. Can you help me?

alrowanderson

Postby alrowanderson » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:30 am

Really helpful for those who are looking for their children and they can get treatment unavoidable cost an Oslo with good service. Children must have these type of problems like cavity because they eat chocolates, candies and other sweets so people should concern to them for their children.

Ruhi579

Postby Ruhi579 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:43 am

Emergency Dental services are really a essential medical service and they should be on wheels.

Return to “Classifieds”