Rent Free, Live-In, Emplm't Oppt'y - A Life Changing Exper.

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
BostonsAngel

Rent Free, Live-In, Emplm't Oppt'y - A Life Changing Exper.

Postby BostonsAngel » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:14 pm

Thank you in advance for reading my Ad ! Please Read Carefully ~ Serious Candidates Reply

I am reaching out to you & hope that my Rent Free, "Live-In" Employment Opportunity may be the "Right Fit" for the both of us! I am looking to hire a Genuinely Caring, Dependable, Respectful person for a life changing employment opportunity as my "Live-in" Personal Care Assistant. Candidates need to be: Respectful, Kind, Emotionally Stable & Flexible. A generous income and Rent free living ties into this position. Training provided.

Backstory: My last PCA was abusive & was removed by Boston PD - - An awful way to "live" for nearly two years! I survived it and am so desirous for a healthy, happy living situation!

At 1 1/2, Dr's told my parents that I would die by the age of "2". At seventeen, I moved to Boston to attend Northeastern University! I have lived successfully with a progressive form of Muscular Dystrophy for 47 years. I am a 'huge' lover of life, advocating for the underserved and touching lives is my purpose! I will most surely appreciate the individual who brings care and compassion into my world!! I fully believe in Divine Intervention!! I also believe in miracles!! While I have lived with chronic pain since 1996 ~ it does not stop me from getting up every morning and taking charge of each day!

You Are: Very reliable, flexible, patient & punctual, have good listening, communication & follow-through skills. Willing to take direction. Are not controlling, or have physically, verbally or emotionally abusive tendencies. This behavior will not be tolerated.

NOTE: This position is not a good fit for one who seeks to live a super 'spontaneous' lifestyle.

Responsibilities:

Transfers; All transfers are straight lifts. I am very petite. Must be able to lift 55 - 60 lbs. without straining.
- Lifts Into & out of bed, shower.
- Assistance Managing apt; cleaning, laundry, household supplies.
- Meal preparation (if needed - I do love to cook).
- Assistance running errands. (When necessary)
- Bowel program. (Will Train)
- Wound care. (Will train - A solid support team available) [Great learning curve]
- Attend doctor appointments. (very few)

Average Schedule:

Monday - Saturday. 8:00am - 12:30pm ~ Flex-Time during the day after AM routine
Evening hours: TBD
Saturday: 8:30am - 12:30pm
Time OFF: (not including weekday Flex-Time): Sat: 12:30pm isn - -> Sunday night: 11:30pm.

*The hired individual aka my future PCA / Roommate is NOT required to be awake Overnight - - Simply available in case of an emergency.

So, How might this position fit into your life? Serious Candidates, please send your resume & cover letter to: [email protected]

Thank you for reading through this job description! Please connect with me with any questions! I look forward to hearing from you!

DeloresSalas

Re: Rent Free, Live-In, Emplm't Oppt'y - A Life Changing Exper.

Postby DeloresSalas » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:10 am

Parts and all themes are counted for the good norms for the humans. The range of the brillassignment.co.uk is amalgamated for the formal items for the citizens. It is inquired for the full use of the offers for the citizenships for the field.

Stillness & Smiles

Postby Stillness & Smiles » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:45 pm

Is this opportunity still active?

melissa24f

Postby melissa24f » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:48 am

Hi there, you are looking for Room or Roommate asap? Visit here- http://rebrand.ly/BestRoomRoomie

* You can find your desired Room within your budget.
* You can get your choice-able Roommate.
* You will able to put your desired location.
* You will love how fast things happen.

# So don't waste your time. Enjoy.............

verifiedvendor55

Postby verifiedvendor55 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:05 pm

get eu residence permit, get eu work permit

You can get an Eu work permit if you already residing in Europe. However, the process might be a bit difficult yet not impossible. We can help you achieve the same and the major thing that needs to be kept in mind is that the residence and work permit are always bound together.
https://genuinedocumentsforsale.com/

To get eu residence permit, get eu work permit Visit Our Website: https://genuinedocumentsforsale.com/

Email: [email protected]

text /call (WhatsApp): +1 (443) 351-8162

Return to “Housing/Roommates”