New Covenant School Open House

Is there something going on in which you think your fellow members might be interested? Let them know with a notice here.
pascaleng

New Covenant School Open House

Postby pascaleng » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:49 pm

Are you looking for a personalized, exceptional education for your child?

New Covenant School is a private, non-denominational Christian school (Preschool - Grade 6) in Arlington that features small class sizes , loving teachers, and an Elementary Program that is based on the principles of Expeditionary Learning (http://vimeo.com/channels/elschools). In addition to a rigorous academic learning environment, students receive personal attention in small classes from teachers who love God, love children, and love learning.

The next Open House is on Friday, March 28, 2014. Program starts at 9:00 with a light breakfast and children are welcome. If you can't make it to the Open House, you can call the school office (781-643-5511) to arrange for a personal tour.
New Covenant School's Elementary Program is located at 9 Westminster Ave in Arlington (near the Gold's gym in Arlington Heights)

http://www.newcovschool.org/
[email protected]
Attachments
New Covenant School Open House March 28 2014.jpg
New Covenant School Open House March 28 2014.jpg (100.89 KiB) Viewed 1121 times

redress

Re: New Covenant School Open House

Postby redress » Wed May 28, 2014 9:52 pm

My daughter went to school here for one year and we loved every minute of it! there is nothing bad to say about this place, it is excellent! The staff and teachers are amazing, the academics are superb and the atmosphere is ideal!

Alex32

Postby Alex32 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:57 am

Great information about this school open house! Glad to have the knowledge about it. But dear I am homeschooling my children and I was looking for some new fun activities for the kids. Just tried synonym activities at http://www.kidsfront.com/english/synonyms_1.html and my kids enjoyed these activities thoroughly.

duran

Postby duran » Tue May 28, 2019 11:24 am

That seems really good! I am also trying my best to provide my kids good education in smart ways but my regular office job doesn't let me dedicate much time so recently I have enrolled my twins to the stamford scholars. It is a wonderful school in our area. To know more check this out!

aronantegre

Postby aronantegre » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:47 am

My daughter went to school here for one year and we loved every minute of it!
libros de medicina

ishadatta

Postby ishadatta » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:11 am

Great Post.Thank You :)

Return to “Events and activities”