looking for job

Members and guests of Park Street Church may post help wanted, job descriptions or resume/looking messages. All messages must be approved by moderators before they will appear.
NathanTucker

looking for job

Postby NathanTucker » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:41 pm

I just arrived in Boston yesterday and am need of a job. I have ten years experience as a criminal attorney (though not licensed in MA) and have an undergraduate degree in political science. I excel at research, writing, and management. Thank you.

Brandt31

Re: looking for job

Postby Brandt31 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:25 am

Hello NathanTucker!! You are on a right track my dear! My uncle Dr. Aloke Ghosh always recommends searching for jobs in the related forums. I think you will find your dream job pretty soon.

Irint1934

Postby Irint1934 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:16 am

I am finding the best essay topic site.

GaryTKrueger

Postby GaryTKrueger » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:48 am

I finished my degree last year and I was searching for essay writer related jobs, but I had no practical knowledge about essays. Therefore, I was not confident about the job interviews and then my friend suggest me to do my own essay writing work for gaining some knowledge but I did not know the site where I can find some topics for doing the practice and then I found https://topicsmill.com/essay/ where I see many options for choosing the topics and I liked their service so much and now I am gaining knowledge for preparing my essay writer job.

verifiedvendor55

Postby verifiedvendor55 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:34 pm

We are a renowned fake passport maker. If you asked where can i buy fake passport? Our genuine passports for sale is available at a very low price. From us, you can buy genuine passports for sale and buy fake passport online. What do you look at while buying fake passport for sale. Isn’t it the quality and the trustworthiness? Well, we offer you both. As a fake passport maker, we know our clients as well as their requirements very well.

For more details visit our website: https://genuinedocumentsforsale.com/ or Call Now: +1 (443) 351-8162

Email: [email protected]

text /call (WhatsApp): +1 (443) 351-8162

jennamorrison

Postby jennamorrison » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:46 am

Jeśli nie możesz znaleźć pracy, możesz przejść na grysloty.com, aby wygrać trochę pieniędzy. To łatwiejszy sposób na zarobienie fortuny bez pracy. Porzuciłem karierę freelancera, by zostać pełnoetatowym hazardzistą, i była to najlepsza decyzja, jaką kiedykolwiek podjąłem

Return to “Jobs Board”