WIN $25 Amazon gift card: Faith-based travel survey

Members and guests of Park Street Church may post help wanted, job descriptions or resume/looking messages. All messages must be approved by moderators before they will appear.
christie.hanner

WIN $25 Amazon gift card: Faith-based travel survey

Postby christie.hanner » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:13 pm

Hi Park Street community!

My name is Christie Hanner and I'm a christian in the Boston area working on a faith-based travel research project for my company. I'm really passionate about travel, seeing God's heart for the world, and strengthening faith in Jesus through that. I'm working to prove a case that there are people who share the same mindset and need tools to help them plan.

I've created a survey to gather some data, and could use your help! Would you mind taking my travel survey? It should take less than 5 minutes to complete. In return for your participation, you'll be entered to win a $25 Amazon gift card. Please click the link below to participate:

https://qtrial2015q4az1.az1.qualtrics.c ... v1O9YZyryZ

note: This survey is completely anonymous and the name/email you enter for the gift card contest is not connected to your answers. It will not be used to contact you unless you have won the prize.

Return to “Jobs Board”