Experience living in Boston?

Boards for posting jobs, resumes, rooms available, and other "wanted" or "available" type messages. Be patient after posting - all messages must be approved by a moderator before appearing in the forum.
texanlady

Experience living in Boston?

Postby texanlady » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:12 pm

Hi! I am looking at a position in Boston. I wanted to find out if anyone could share experiences on how it has been moving to Boston as a 20 or 30something, for a job? I'm currently living in Texas. I have heard lots of people move there for school, but wondering how it is to move there as a "transplant" young professional. Thanks for any thoughts!

charlesgf

Re: Experience living in Boston?

Postby charlesgf » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:36 pm

I moved here when I was 35 partially to find better opportunities career-wise but also because I have a good friend here who needed my support at that time. I am now 43 and still living in the area. Send me a private message and I will give you my email and we can "talk" more about it!

-charles

ThorntonAndrew

Postby ThorntonAndrew » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:54 am

Living in Boston is scandalously costly. By and large, the typical cost for basic items in Boston is 47% more noteworthy than the national normal! Just a couple of urban communities have Boston beat similar to costly places to live, a few those incorporate New York and San Francisco. assignment writing | Assignment Land

YMike322

Postby YMike322 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:35 am

IMHO Boston is an amazing place! I love it so much. I remember having a writing project for https://buyessay.net/ about this city and I really loved its history and culture that decided to visit i. I would say, this city is truly worth the visit!

Return to “Bulletin Boards”