Please note: ALL LISTINGS ARE PUBLIC

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
elizamay

Please note: ALL LISTINGS ARE PUBLIC

Postby elizamay » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:32 pm

All listings on this site are public and searchable, and you do not have to have an account to see them. If you do not want to have your email or phone number public, please request that people reply to your post, and you can send them a private message through the forum.

To send someone a private message, click the picture of the dialogue box next to the word "Contact" on the right-hand side of the advertisement.

Thanks!
- the Moderators

NayNay

Re: Please note: ALL LISTINGS ARE PUBLIC

Postby NayNay » Tue May 01, 2018 9:51 am

Have you had any reports about Mary Cole or Pat Luong? Seems like there are some scammers out there just FYI.

paulpastorello

Postby paulpastorello » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:16 pm

Looking for rental in an apartment or house
on North Shore with compatible person or family.

I am an Air Force veteran who is an honest, mature, and straight oriented male, and who is an elder and men’s ministry leader at a church in Beverly, MA. I don't do drugs, smoke, or drink alcoholic beverages.

I am looking to share a stable rental arrangement in an apartment or house on Boston’s North Shore with a compatible person or family.

You will find me to be a caring, outgoing person with a heart for others. As such, I am a PCA (Personal Care Assistant), Massachusetts Registered CNA, Trained in CPR, First Aid, the Heimlich maneuver, and an HHA, Certified with the Red Cross, and I have experience with clients having a variety of health challenges.

If you are a family, I can provide tutoring/homework, test preparation, course assignments, book reports/papers, babysitting, take care of disabled, older or sick parents at home, do shopping, prepare meals, housework, laundry, medication, transportation, recreation, offer prayer, etc. and many other things. I’m a good listener and have many interesting experiences to share.

I am scientifically minded and open to new experiences. Some of my other interests are in Christian topics, nutrition, and in air & water filtration for home and office.

If possible, I would like an unfurnished in-law apartment, or guest house, or 2 rooms, or a v-e-r-y large bedroom. I have my own furnishings and need room for them, and I need a non-smoking environment. $650/mo is available for me to spend, and I can provide a number of the above-mentioned services.

I need to have an agreement and a move-in by the end of this August.

I invite you to call, asking me any questions. I will give you my best and honest answers, and, I look forward to hearing from you.

Please call me at 781-640-4627 As Soon As Possible

Blessings to you,
Paul Pastorello

DavidWright

Postby DavidWright » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:13 pm

I never answer anonymous questions. I recently received a message from an educational resource https://au.edubirdie.com/childcare-assignment-help. They asked me to send them some of their essays on the political situation in the United States. I said that I only cooperate with this resource and all copyrights are protected by law. I write only childcare assignment.

Whan

Postby Whan » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:17 pm

Hello guys! I think everybody faces some writing problems and difficulties. In this case I usually recommend to use assignment writing services in australia because this is always relevant. Why do people spend so much time on writing while this is completely useless for their future life? I don't understand

YukiI

Postby YukiI » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:17 pm

Me too, it's so easy to ask affordable paper for help and not spend your precious free time on these stupid tasks and things. All friends of mine do the same because our teachers don't even see the difference and they still don't understand that these works aren't ours.

Return to “Housing/Roommates”