Social Media/Digital Marketing Intern

Members and guests of Park Street Church may post help wanted, job descriptions or resume/looking messages. All messages must be approved by moderators before they will appear.
julicooper

Social Media/Digital Marketing Intern

Postby julicooper » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:11 pm

Hi, I'm seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Intern for a Boston-based tech startup that specializes in quality assurance for web applications. Primary duties would include sourcing content, running social media accounts, and helping with analytics. This is a paid position. If interested, email [email protected].

Paisi20

Re: Social Media/Digital Marketing Intern

Postby Paisi20 » Fri May 24, 2019 4:08 am

I am also swamped with a lot of research and analysis task so that I can come across beneficial techniques to have a boost in the sales graph. We have tried the paid marketing on the internet and it was just havoc for us. So now I am going to give a try to the affordable business text messaging app. I hope it will work for me.

asmita

Postby asmita » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:33 am

Ibrand tech is best digital marketing company. They are the leading agencies in India offering excellent SEO , SMO, PPC services to enhance your business online.

Priya_Kataria

Postby Priya_Kataria » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:25 am

I am a student and want to do an internship in digital marketing. I am during MBA in E-commerce from Indore and currently working on social media marketing with the help of the best social media management software. My working in the organization is SEO, SMM. I want to change my company for an internship and I want to take more experience in this field so that I can become an expert in digital marketing.

juliensain

Postby juliensain » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:34 am

Priya_Kataria! I think you should learn more things so that you can be an expert and for learning more, thing in SEO you can get help by online courses.

niykub

Postby niykub » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:21 am

Thanks for sharing the info we will update you soon.
julicooper wrote:Hi, I'm seeking to hire a Digital MarketingIntern for a Boston-based tech startup that specializes in quality assurance for web applications. Primary duties would include sourcing content, running social media accounts, and helping with analytics. This is a paid position. If interested, email [email protected].

martinguptill123

Postby martinguptill123 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:58 am

I know an agency known as Marketing Hack I think I am not sure But I think maybe there open any opportunity about Digital Marketing internship.

verifiedvendor55

Postby verifiedvendor55 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:37 pm

get fake visa online
When you dream of going to a foreign country then the most important thing which you be needing in addition to your passport is a visa. Our service is so fast that in no time we can provide you with a fake visa which would be directly provided to you at your doorsteps. All you got to do is to sit at your computer system or smartphone and dial-up our number.

Our prices are quite affordable too and we do not take any sort of extra charge no matter what. We charge you for the exact work which we provide to you. Also, with the use of the latest technology, our visas look very genuine and real. Contact us now to place an order for your own genuine looking fake visa.

To get fake visa online Visit Our Website https://genuinedocumentsforsale.com/buy ... sa-online/

Email: info.genuinedocum[email protected]

text /call (WhatsApp): +1 (443) 351-8162

Return to “Jobs Board”