MUSIC LEADER NEEDED

Members and guests of Park Street Church may post help wanted, job descriptions or resume/looking messages. All messages must be approved by moderators before they will appear.
BNPCmusic

MUSIC LEADER NEEDED

Postby BNPCmusic » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:33 pm

Seeking a music leader for Boston North Presbyterian Church, a church plant from the Christ the King network in Boston located in Wakefield at the Americal Civic Center. Sunday rehearsal (9 am) and service (10-11:15 am). Generous pay commensurate with experience.

Music requirements: must be a strong and confident vocalist able to play guitar
Admin requirements: select songs from the canon for service, send out weekly email with lead sheets and YouTube links to band; introduce new songs when appropriate, and coordinate with church coordinator and lead pastor. Canon already exists and music library and AV equipment live at the church.

Start date: 5/26/2019

Please contact Lauren at [email protected] with interest

KatzenMachen

Re: MUSIC LEADER NEEDED

Postby KatzenMachen » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:40 pm

Well, firstly, catch on YouTube. Sounds like a pretty obvious answer, right? Apparently not at all. Gaining popularity on YouTube and attracting viewers to your videos can be quite a challenge. Think about it, there are millions and millions of videos on youtube, some of them are great and some are not, but there is a very good chance that at least ten more people have posted a video on the same topic that you posted about. I’m developing my channel and it has reached a new level thanks to the fact that I get views on youtube cheap

Return to “Jobs Board”