Seeking 2 Female Roomates for July and August- 6 minutes walk to JFK/Umass, <$425 for rent!

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
ArtfulLodger

Seeking 2 Female Roomates for July and August- 6 minutes walk to JFK/Umass, <$425 for rent!

Postby ArtfulLodger » Tue May 21, 2019 5:37 pm

Seeking TWO female roommates--apartment located Dorchester, within 5-7 minutes walk to the Red Line, available 7/1/19 &8/1/19.

Located in Dorchester, we live on the 3rd floor of a triple decker. The apartment has 4 bedrooms, 1, bath, kitchen, spacious living room and back deck. One bedroom is moderately sized with enough space for a twin or queen bed, desk, dresser and small bookshelf-plus a closet! The second bedroom is a small room without a closet, so while it is very affordable, please be aware that storage space is extremely limited, and the room will not fit a bed larger than a twin. No onsite laundry is available, but there are a few laundromats close to the apartment. Free on street parking available with a resident decal.

Rent for both rooms is less than $425/room, with the smaller room being less due to the size constraints. Rent is well below market price for the area, however does not include internet or utilities.

Our current apartment is a mixture of ladies in their late 20’s and early 30’s working and in school. We are a "lightly intentional" community, in that we do hang out together when we have a chance, but also have our own communities, commitments and schedules outside of the apartment. We’d love to find a Christian women who are looking to be involved in our apartment community. No smoking or dogs, please. Feel free to email/message with questions if you think this would be a good fit-- We look forward to hearing from you!
Last edited by ArtfulLodger on Fri May 24, 2019 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

ArtfulLodger

Re: Seeking 2 Female Roomates for July and August- 6 minutes walk to JFK/Umass, <$450 for rent!

Postby ArtfulLodger » Wed May 22, 2019 2:53 pm

Note that with utilities, There is about an extra ~$55-$85 month (higher for winter months) to include internet, heat and electric--water is covered by our landlord!

lauren.anna.davis

Re: Seeking 2 Female Roomates for July and August- 6 minutes walk to JFK/Umass, <$425 for rent!

Postby lauren.anna.davis » Tue May 28, 2019 5:04 pm

Hi! My friend Brooke Wilson and I are looking for housing for this next year. We are interested in starting a lease August 1st but are flexible to start in July 1st. Would this be a year lease or just the summer?

If you would like to chat more my email is [email protected]!

ArtfulLodger

Re: Seeking 2 Female Roomates for July and August- 6 minutes walk to JFK/Umass, <$425 for rent!

Postby ArtfulLodger » Thu May 30, 2019 10:51 am

lauren.anna.davis wrote:Hi! My friend Brooke Wilson and I are looking for housing for this next year. We are interested in starting a lease August 1st but are flexible to start in July 1st. Would this be a year lease or just the summer?

If you would like to chat more my email is [email protected]!

Just emailed! Thanks for reaching out :)

Mely

Postby Mely » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:22 pm

Hi there, I am a foreign Christian girl, around 30, s. Doing intership and I'm interested in the room. it is still abailable. Thank you.
Melanie
[email protected]

ArtfulLodger

Postby ArtfulLodger » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:47 pm

FYI: The August 1st room is still not officially filled.

abby.millard

Postby abby.millard » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:31 pm

Hi! Is the August 1st room still open? And would it require signing onto a full year lease, or is it a month-to-month commitment? If email is easier, my email is [email protected]. Thanks!

barrag624

Postby barrag624 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:57 pm

If your room is still available, is it pet friendly? Thanks!

pfeiffer.ra

Postby pfeiffer.ra » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:19 pm

Hello! Do you still have an available room? If so, I am interested.

My name is Rachel Pfeiffer and I am 23 yrs. old. I am starting school at UMass Boston this fall. I’m transferring in to the biochemistry program, as a pre-med student. AND am in need of an place to live. :)

I was brought up in a Christian family so think I might fit in well.

I’ve grown up on Cape Cod and spent the last 5 years since graduating high school, taking pre-req courses and working full time in the Emergency Room at Cape Cod Hospital.

I’m a pretty quiet person and will be very focused on my studies.

I would love to talk to you more about this possibility. Easiest way to reach me is my cell. 774-722-1601. OR email is fine.

Sincerely,
Rachel

Nataly.Kruh

Postby Nataly.Kruh » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:14 pm

Hi! This is Nataly

I'm a Christian female, 28yo. I'm doing the last year of my masters degree at Lesley U. In the unlikely event that the August rental is still available, please shoot me an email at [email protected]. I'd be super interested in renting the room.

Thank you and have an awesome day!

Return to “Housing/Roommates”