1 Female Roommate needed for Room in Fort Hill/ Roxbury Crossing $660/month

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
tinuolabola

1 Female Roommate needed for Room in Fort Hill/ Roxbury Crossing $660/month

Postby tinuolabola » Tue May 21, 2019 7:31 pm

Looking for a spacious room in a clean apartment near the Orange line for a great price? This is the room for you. Leaving and looking for someone to take my space in a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath apartment in Fort Hill (next to Jamaica Plain) as I am leaving Boston. Room is spacious with a big closet. The room can come furnished or unfurnished and the apartment comes furnished. The apartment has a washer-dryer unit, dishwasher, microwave, gas stove, fridge, and 2 awesome, professional, female roommates. Less than 1 mile to NEU, Wentworth, Harvard school of public health, etc.

Roommates are clean, nice, respectful and great cooks who work nearby. Rent is $660 with monthly utilities range between $80-$150 depending on the season and usage. There is the option to extend to the next year. Great and responsive landlord

ruizadab

Re: 1 Female Roommate needed for Room in Fort Hill/ Roxbury Crossing $660/month

Postby ruizadab » Tue May 21, 2019 11:23 pm

Hi,

I’m interested! 28 y/o female professional currently looking for a room. I’d love to meet you and check out the place. I can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks,
Ada

barrag624

Postby barrag624 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:50 pm

Any chance it's pet friendly?

pfeiffer.ra

Postby pfeiffer.ra » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:23 pm

Hello! Is this room still available? If so, I am interested.
My name is Rachel Pfeiffer and I am 23 yrs. old. I am starting school at UMass Boston this fall. I’m transferring in to the biochemistry program, as a pre-med student. AND am in need of an place to live. :)

I’ve grown up on Cape Cod and spent the last 5 years since graduating high school, taking pre-req courses and working full time in the Emergency Room at Cape Cod Hospital.

I’m a pretty quiet person and will be very focused on my studies.

I would love to talk to you more about this possibility. Easiest way to reach me is my cell. 774-722-1601. OR email is fine-- [email protected]

Sincerely,
Rachel

Return to “Housing/Roommates”