Looking for 1 female roommate / $675 per mo. / July 1st / Ball Square

Have a question or an idea to share? Post it here.
McKenzieW

Looking for 1 female roommate / $675 per mo. / July 1st / Ball Square

Postby McKenzieW » Mon May 27, 2019 12:31 am

Hello Park Street!

We are looking to find a new roommate to join our house in Ball Square near Tufts University beginning July 1st! The flat spans the second and third floors of a duplex just off of Broadway, close to the Powder House Rotary. Our unit includes 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a spacious kitchen and living room, an extra guest room, second floor balcony and enclosed three-season back porch. There is free laundry in the basement and off-street parking.

Click here to see photos:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JwqM3-8pZmtJNYFDpelaB0Awx5U_Mhs5?usp=sharing

Your bedroom would be on the second floor, with natural light from a beautiful bay window. We would love to find a woman who loves Jesus to join the house as a sublet until September 1st, with the option to stay for another full year.

Your roommates would be 3 other Jesus loving women in their late 20’s / 30’s who can frequently be found laughing and sharing life and snacks in the kitchen, or watching the latest comedians on Netflix.

The details:

Rent: $675.00 (Water incl)

Utilities: we split Gas, Electric and WiFi 4 ways. Cost fluctuates by season, usually ranging $45-90 dollars per person.

Location: only a 15 min walk to Davis Square T stop on a quiet 1 way street. Steps from several restaurants and Dunkin Donuts, and only a 15 min walk to the grocery. We're also across the street from Tufts Park.

Amenities: microwave / dishwasher / garbage disposal / gas range / refrigerator / 2 bathrooms / balcony / 3 season back porch / back yard / washer & dryer / basement storage / private bedroom / shared kitchen and living room / guest bedroom / off street parking / gas heat

ANdoro

Re: Looking for 1 female roommate / $675 per mo. / July 1st / Ball Square

Postby ANdoro » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:34 pm

I am incredibly interested in this opening. I would love a chance to talk to whomever I can in order to get into this room as soon as possible and not only that but get a chance to great one another. My number is 7742326125 and name is Amina

Return to “General Discussion”