Guy looking for roommate(s) and housing for a Sep 1 move-in

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
bkpsc

Re: Guy looking for roommate(s) and housing for a Sep 1 move-in

Postby bkpsc » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:55 pm

Bumping

m.david

Postby m.david » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:41 am

I have a room in Davis square. Details below

———————————
POSTING
Anyways, one of our roommates went skydiving today, so just to hedge our bets we have decided to start accepting applications for new roommates.

We live in Davis Square and spoiler alert… it's pretty awesome. I’ve heard it best described as a small slice of heaven on earth. Our 3rd roommate is moving out to get married, therefore we are looking to fill his room. In order to be considered as a qualified candidate you must

- Be decent at math

- Have a Netflix account with a minimum of 2 DVD out at time.

- Karaoke skill as a bonus but not needed. But like… come on

- Know how to operate a rice cooker

- Love Jesus and have a mutual hatred for Satan.

- Must be clean- I don’t care how hot it is, sitting in only your boxers on the couch is never okay.

- Love Tom Brady

- Must appreciate Central Air

- Be able to pass a CIA level background check and credit check

- Okay, we can’t actually do that. But I just wanted to scare off the weird people.

Okay, so let’s land this plane. We are looking for a socially minded individual that would be a good fit into our community. Please don’t just ask “is your room available?” spend some time and tell me about yourself. Friendships are important to us and we want to keep a solid bond in our apartment. We really hope this next roommate would be hoping to create a community in our apartment. We are both believers and We look forward to hearing from you! [email protected]

The details

- It is a large furnished room. Comes with Queen bed frame, dresser, and armoire, TV and Cable. But willing to be flexible

- $1200 a month

- It's a mere stone's throw (.3 miles) from the Davis Sq T stop.

- Available immediately.

m.david

Postby m.david » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:58 am

Housing available. If you’re interested let me know.

———————————
POSTING
Anyways, one of our roommates went skydiving today, so just to hedge our bets we have decided to start accepting applications for new roommates.

We live in Davis Square and spoiler alert… it's pretty awesome. I’ve heard it best described as a small slice of heaven on earth. Our 3rd roommate is moving out to get married, therefore we are looking to fill his room. In order to be considered as a qualified candidate you must

- Be decent at math

- Have a Netflix account with a minimum of 2 DVD out at time.

- Karaoke skill as a bonus but not needed. But like… come on

- Know how to operate a rice cooker

- Love Jesus and have a mutual hatred for Satan.

- Must be clean- I don’t care how hot it is, sitting in only your boxers on the couch is never okay.

- Love Tom Brady

- Must appreciate Central Air

- Be able to pass a CIA level background check and credit check

- Okay, we can’t actually do that. But I just wanted to scare off the weird people.

Okay, so let’s land this plane. We are looking for a socially minded individual that would be a good fit into our community. Please don’t just ask “is your room available?” spend some time and tell me about yourself. Friendships are important to us and we want to keep a solid bond in our apartment. We really hope this next roommate would be hoping to create a community in our apartment. We are both believers and We look forward to hearing from you! [email protected]

The details

- It is a large furnished room. Comes with Queen bed frame, dresser, and armoire, TV and Cable. But willing to be flexible

- $1200 a month

- It's a mere stone's throw (.3 miles) from the Davis Sq T stop.

- Available immediately.

djb5db

Postby djb5db » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:14 pm

m.david emailed you

Sergino

Postby Sergino » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:10 pm

Hello,

Is the room still available?

Thank you

Return to “Housing/Roommates”