Looking for 2 Christian Female Roommates to Move Into Dorchester Apartment (Starting August/September)

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
nfedna

Looking for 2 Christian Female Roommates to Move Into Dorchester Apartment (Starting August/September)

Postby nfedna » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:21 pm

Hello!

My name is Naomi (25) and I am looking for two Christian women to move into a 4 bedroom apartment in Dorchester. Our place is located a 7 minute walk from both JFK/UMass and Savin Hill (both on the Red Line). The rent is divvied up by the size of each person's room: $720, $710, $690, $680. The available rooms are the $720, $710 and $680 rooms. Utility typically ranges between $50-$80 a month. There is a laundry in the basement.

About me: I'm a young professional working at a healthcare non-profit in Boston and will be starting a grad program at Harvard Divinity School in the fall. I'm pretty chill, I don't party much (if at all) or smoke, I travel frequently, spend a lot of time with my friends/family, am involved in my church, cook a lot and am home mostly in the evenings.

Please let me know if you're interested in checking out the place or if you'd like to learn more/have questions.
Thanks,
Naomi

JulieD

Re: Looking for 2 Christian Female Roommates to Move Into Dorchester Apartment (Starting August/September)

Postby JulieD » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:40 pm

I sent you a message. You can email me at [email protected] if that’s easier. Thank you

mysheperd05

Re: Looking for 2 Christian Female Roommates to Move Into Dorchester Apartment (Starting August/September)

Postby mysheperd05 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:51 am

Hi There! Definitely interested in this! Would love to learn more! Please email me at [email protected]

pfeiffer.ra

Postby pfeiffer.ra » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:32 am

Hi Naomi,
I am interested as well! Do you still have available rooms?

rkenney

Postby rkenney » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:41 pm

Hi Naomi,

Are these rooms still available? I am 23 years old and work at tufts medical center as a research associate. I am easy going and looking to find a place where I can get to know my follow housemates. Some of my interests include hiking, camping, and exploring new areas. My email is [email protected] if I sound like a good fit.

Thanks,
Rachel

mfrancese

Postby mfrancese » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:02 pm

Hi Naomi!

My name is Mikayla and I will be moving to the Boston area from St Louis, Missouri at the end of July.

I am in my late 20’s, am very low key, like movie nights and relaxing :) I’m also looking to get involved in a Christian community upon my move there.

I am very interested in this apartment! Are pictures available? My email is [email protected].

Thanks!

barrag624

Postby barrag624 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:39 pm

Hey Naomi, I reached out to you on a different thread, but wondering if your rooms are still available and if it's pet friendly? Thanks!

nfedna

Postby nfedna » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:58 pm

barrag624 wrote:Hey Naomi, I reached out to you on a different thread, but wondering if your rooms are still available and if it's pet friendly? Thanks!

Hi, the rooms are still available. Please feel free to email me at [email protected]

nfedna

Postby nfedna » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:19 pm

pfeiffer.ra wrote:Hi Naomi,
I am interested as well! Do you still have available rooms?

Hi, the rooms are still available. Feel free to email me at [email protected].

barrag624

Postby barrag624 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:03 pm

nfedna wrote:
barrag624 wrote:Hey Naomi, I reached out to you on a different thread, but wondering if your rooms are still available and if it's pet friendly? Thanks!

Hi, the rooms are still available. Please feel free to email me at [email protected]

I sent you an email! :)

Return to “Housing/Roommates”