Female Sublet Available for JULY 2019 - Savin Hill - $550/MONTH

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
lriddle

Female Sublet Available for JULY 2019 - Savin Hill - $550/MONTH

Postby lriddle » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:24 am

Hi,

I have a room that will be vacant during the month of July and is available for a short-term sublease. The room is in a beautiful 4-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom home in Savin Hill/Dorchester. The house is located on a quiet street 1.5 blocks away from the Savin Hill T station on the Red Line. There's a backyard, bright spacious common areas, front and back porches, a driveway and street parking, storage space in the basement, and a washer and dryer.

In the neighborhood, there's an Asian Market for groceries (2 blocks from the house), various eating establishments, a beach within walking distance, and a short T/bus ride away from South Bay Mall (Target, Stop and Shop, AMC Theaters, Panera Bread, Applebee's, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Bed, Bath, and Beyond, Home Depot, Chipotle, J.P. Licks, etc.).

Move in Date is Negotiable, but the room is available as early as July 1st. The room can come furnished (with a full-sized bed, a nightstand, and a chest of drawers) or empty.

You would be living with three lovely women, all in their 20's. One is a nursing student at Simmons University, one is a Research Assistant at Boston Medical Center, and one works in IT in downtown Boston.

If you are interested, you can contact me (LaShondra) at: [email protected] with any questions and for photos of the house and room!

pfeiffer.ra

Re: Female Sublet Available for JULY 2019 - Savin Hill - $550/MONTH

Postby pfeiffer.ra » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:25 pm

Hello! Is this room still available? If so, I am interested. I sent you an email with more information about myself:) Hope to get in touch soon.
774-722-1601 OR [email protected]

Return to “Housing/Roommates”