Looking for roommate/place: Christian Females only

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
kristam

Looking for roommate/place: Christian Females only

Postby kristam » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:08 pm

Hi, my name is Krista. I'm a recent graduate from Bentley University. I'm currently looking for housing near Cambridge, preferably rent under $900 (utilities included). I'm looking for other christian female looking in a similar area that might be interested in looking for housing together. Also recommendations would be great for places!

About me:
I'm low key, no smoking, no drinking. Hoping to work in academia. I like to keep a quiet and clean space and will have friends over to keep up Christina fellowship. But, I'm very respectful and easy to get along with! I love reading and staying active. Please reach out if you're looking not too far from Cambridge and within the same price range.

barrag624

Re: Looking for roommate/place: Christian Females only

Postby barrag624 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:09 am

Would you be open to pets? I'm looking at well, but I have a dog and a cat...

shaynamoriah

Postby shaynamoriah » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:46 pm

I would be interested. I currently live in Brighton and I'm looking for a Sept. 1 lease. I am quiet, respectful of boundaries, always pay rent on time, neat and appreciate a clean living space.

Chezspruce

Postby Chezspruce » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:07 pm

Hi! My roommate and I are looking for a third roommate for an August 1st lease. Rent is $675 and the house located in Watertown. You can view my post here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=38274 If you want to chat further and see if this would be a good fit, you feel free to email [email protected]

Return to “Housing/Roommates”