1 BR open in 3BR Somerville

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
blanchefleur

1 BR open in 3BR Somerville

Postby blanchefleur » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:56 pm

Seeking one female roommate to share 3 bedroom home in Somerville:

About the apartment
- Short walk to Porter and Davis T stops
- Driveway with space for 2 cars
- 3 bedroom / 1 bath
- Available now
- Free laundry in basement (not coin-op), Dishwasher, Two tandem off street parking spots, Easy street parking (Somerville permit), back patio
- One year lease starts Sept 2019

Rent: $985/month
Utilities not included: (gas heat, electricity and cable, usually is less than $75/month per person)

Who we are looking for:
A friendly and authentic woman who is respectful and either shares or respects Christian faith. It would also be great if our new roommate was interested in hanging out and developing a fun and supportive place to come home to each day. With that said, I know people are super busy in Boston and I don't expect to have regularly scheduled roommate meetings or dates. I want to find someone who is willing to help keep the house very tidy, commit to not having overnight male guests, and who does not smoke, do drugs, or have pets. (I personally would love a pet but the landlord unfortunately will not allow it.)

Please email me if you have any questions or want to find a time to see the place!

[email protected]

eeun

Re: 1 BR open in 3BR Somerville

Postby eeun » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:18 pm

emailed you!

Return to “Housing/Roommates”