Seeking 1 Female Young Professional Roommate: JFK/UMASS

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
eaespy

Seeking 1 Female Young Professional Roommate: JFK/UMASS

Postby eaespy » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:29 pm

I am seeking one female, young professional or graduate student roommate for a September 1 move in. The apartment is a 2 BR 1 B on the spacious second floor of a triple decker, 5-8 minutes' walk from JFK/UMASS (red line). Street parking available with a Dorchester resident sticker, laundry in building. Rent is $900/person, not including utilities. I have loved living here for the last two years because the street is quiet and the location is awesome!

Cleanliness and communication are priorities for me in a roommate. I currently teach in Dorchester, so a quiet home environment is important to me during the week. On weekends (and during summer months!), I am much more social and love being out of the house and hosting people. I prioritize communication out of respect for others, especially when it comes to guests and scheduling. I would enjoy living with someone who is active, loves good food, and who occasionally enjoys a wine night with her roommate.

Please reach out if you would like to further discuss this opportunity! [email protected]

Emily

barrag624

Re: Seeking 1 Female Young Professional Roommate: JFK/UMASS

Postby barrag624 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:38 pm

Any chance it's pet friendly?

eaespy

Postby eaespy » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:14 pm

barrag624 wrote:Any chance it's pet friendly?

It's not, I'm sorry. The landlord has been open to the idea of a small cat before, but we have never had pets.

eaespy

Postby eaespy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:07 pm

This opportunity is still available!

Return to “Housing/Roommates”