Looking for Female housemate for Porter Sq 2 bd (9/1) for $1125

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
AndreaB

Looking for Female housemate for Porter Sq 2 bd (9/1) for $1125

Postby AndreaB » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:59 pm

I am looking for another woman living a Christian lifestyle to share a 2 bedroom apartment off the redline(Porter Square). I would prefer someone in their late-twenties or thirties and a working professional(or grad student) preferably. The apartment is four minutes to porter square train station, 2 laundromats within a 5 minute walk(there is no machine in the unit or building), and supermarkets and Michael's. We would split gas, electric, and internet which have been at most $100 each in the year or so that I have been here. The apartment is spacious. The room is medium sized with a small closet and one window.

In terms of myself, I do ministry so I am looking for someone who is respectful of religion and creating a peaceful home. I love to bake, create crafts, workout, and other hobbies.

So far, my main asks are the following: good communication, kind-hearted, no smoking, no overnight guests but visiting relatives are welcome for a limited time, and no pets.

If you send me a private message I can send pictures by email.

Thank you for your help.

Return to “Housing/Roommates”