Expectant 1st time Mother seeks Housing

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
soon2bemama

Expectant 1st time Mother seeks Housing

Postby soon2bemama » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:03 pm

Hi there, posting for myself, please feel free to forward to other Christians if applicable.
I am a 33 year old woman expecting my first baby around Thanksgiving, 2019. Currently I live in the metro-west area but am looking to move out of my current living situation hopefully by mid-September at the latest, and would prefer to move in earlier if this is an option. If there is an older couple or family with room for me and my baby, please feel free to reach out to me with more questions and details. Right now I'm still in between jobs and have a lot that is up in the air, but I might be able to afford something between $350 - $600 / month. Ideally not looking to live right in the city (which i understand would be pricier anyway), and am open to considering, for now, the North Shore such as Beverly, MA as I'm looking into possibly delivering there. You can reach me directly at [email protected]

Eamoreir

Re: Expectant 1st time Mother seeks Housing

Postby Eamoreir » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:30 pm

Hi, My name is Elena Moreira. Congratulations on your pregnancy, despite what it sounds like you're not living with the father.. Glad you chose life. I am 29 years old, I have a 8 year old daughter and if you would be alright with us two sharing the room, please contact me at 7816057813. We do not need much space and I'm also trying to move out of Everett into a better area, Beverly is good from what I see. I am a nurse also and primarily searching for a Christian Roommate/rent for a year to save so I may go back to school/purchase a home. Hope you are good and you may contact me anytime, I'm free this week.

Return to “Housing/Roommates”