Female housemate needed for Watertown apt | $600/mo; Furniture on sale| Flexible move in beg in Sept.

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
worship&adoreu

Female housemate needed for Watertown apt | $600/mo; Furniture on sale| Flexible move in beg in Sept.

Postby worship&adoreu » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:16 pm

Hello!
I am looking for someone to fill 1 room in a 3 bedroom apartment in Watertown, with preference for someone who is willing to buy my furniture. Pictures of the room & furniture available upon request (pricing very flexible). Flexible move in date starting in September.

* The apartment is near to 2 bus lines and is a 15 minute drive away from Cambridge.
* Free washer & drier in unit
* Street parking available
* near 2 bus lines, one of which is a straight shot to Harvard.
* Photos of room available upon request
*Wonderfully quiet neighborhood
*Incredible landlady

Please respond to this post if interested!

barrag624

Re: Female housemate needed for Watertown apt | $600/mo; Furniture on sale| Flexible move in beg in Sept.

Postby barrag624 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:23 pm

Any chance it's pet friendly?

worship&adoreu

Re: Female housemate needed for Watertown apt | $600/mo; Furniture on sale| Flexible move in beg in Sept.

Postby worship&adoreu » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:12 pm

barrag624 wrote:Any chance it's pet friendly?

Hi barrag624,
Unfortunately, it isn't pet friendly.

leighhope

Postby leighhope » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:24 pm

Hi!

I am totally interested!
If you want to email or even text me, I would love to connect with you and find out more.

My name is Leigh and my email is [email protected] or phone (707)326-8012

Eamoreir

Postby Eamoreir » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:22 pm

Hi, My name is Elena Moreira. I have a 8 year old daughter and if you would be alright with us two sharing the room, please contact me at 7816057813. We do not need much space and I'm trying to move out of Everett. I am a nurse also and primarily searching for a Christian Roommate/rent for a year to save so I may go back to school/purchase a home. Hope you are good and you may contact me anytime, I'm free this weekend.

neenaj27

Postby neenaj27 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:24 pm

Hi! Is this spot still available? I finished grad school in May and just decided last week that I wanted to stay in Boston, so I'm on a housing hunt! My name is Neena and you can feel free to email me at [email protected]

worship&adoreu

Postby worship&adoreu » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:43 pm

neenaj27 wrote:Hi! Is this spot still available? I finished grad school in May and just decided last week that I wanted to stay in Boston, so I'm on a housing hunt! My name is Neena and you can feel free to email me at [email protected]
[/quote][/quote]

Hi! I just emailed you!

worship&adoreu

Postby worship&adoreu » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:55 pm

Eamoreir wrote:Hi, My name is Elena Moreira. I have a 8 year old daughter and if you would be alright with us two sharing the room, please contact me at 7816057813. We do not need much space and I'm trying to move out of Everett. I am a nurse also and primarily searching for a Christian Roommate/rent for a year to save so I may go back to school/purchase a home. Hope you are good and you may contact me anytime, I'm free this weekend.

Hi Elena,

Thanks for your introduction. I'll have to check with the Landlady and my roommates to see their willingness to include a family in the unit. If i get back to you it'll be by text. Are you interested in the furniture as well?

karish1313

Postby karish1313 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:57 pm

Hi hello I am Karish and would love to know if the room still available.
thank you so much!

Return to “Housing/Roommates”