In need of a room ASAP close to BU Charles River Campus

Have a question or an idea to share? Post it here.
MYohannes

In need of a room ASAP close to BU Charles River Campus

Postby MYohannes » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:07 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Mary and I’ll be starting a graduate program at BU in Bioinformatics this fall. My program starts late August and I’m looking for a place near the BU Charles River campus. I’m from Ethiopia and consider myself to be friendly, clean and organized to a fair extent. I don’t drink or smoke and love trying new food places around the city. I also cook Ethiopian food sometimes and enjoy sharing with people. My budget is $800 with utilities (or less). I prefer a place with female housemates, W/D within the unit and close to public transportation (at most 30 minutes from BU). If you have a room available, please let me know ASAP as my program is starting soon! Thank you in advance!

Best,
Mary

Eamoreir

Re: In need of a room ASAP close to BU Charles River Campus

Postby Eamoreir » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:34 pm

Hi, My name is Elena Moreira. I am 29 years old, I have a 8 year old daughter and live with my mother and we have a spare room in Everett. If you woul, please contact me at 7816057813. We do not need much space and I'm also trying to move out of Everett into a better area, Beverly is good from what I see. I am a nurse also and primarily searching for a Christian Roommate/rent for a year to save so I may go back to school/purchase a home. Hope you are good and you may contact me anytime, I'm free this week.

MYohannes

Re: In need of a room ASAP close to BU Charles River Campus

Postby MYohannes » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:37 pm

Hello Elena,

Thank you for your response! I’m interested in your offer but unfortunately I’m currently out of the States and can’t call/text a U.S. number except for imessage. I can either contact you with Facebook messenger or email if you have one. I’m jut wondering, do you have a spare bedroom or are you looking for an apartment as well?

Best,
Mary

Return to “General Discussion”