Searching for a Female Roommate in Quincy or Braintree

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
kngregory97

Searching for a Female Roommate in Quincy or Braintree

Postby kngregory97 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:08 pm

I have recently moved to the Boston area for work and am looking for housing. I am hoping to live near the red line in either Quincy or Braintree. I am in my early 20s and work at a private school. I am neat, quiet, and would love to find at least one female roommate. I can spend around 900 a month.

eaespy

Re: Searching for a Female Roommate in Quincy or Braintree

Postby eaespy » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:09 pm

Hi there! I have a room available a 6 min walk from JFK/UMASS that could quickly get you to Braintree/Quincy on the red! I am also a teacher, and the rent is 900/person! Please reach out or see my original post here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=38507&p=46985&hilit=Eaespy#p46985 if you're still looking for September 1st. My email is [email protected].

Emily

ebonnell02

Postby ebonnell02 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:38 pm

Hi,

My name is Elizabeth. Are either of you still looking for a roommate? I'll be moving to Boston in the end of September, the beginning of October and working in Quincy. I'd love to live in Dorchester or Braintree. I'm 37, single, and have a small, quiet, well behaved dog. Email me if you're still looking [email protected]

thanks,
Elizabeth

diane25ff

Postby diane25ff » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:27 pm

Hi, I am Diane. Don't waste your valuable time.

If you are really looking for Room or Roommate, just login here- http://rebrand.ly/details24diane

You will able to find your desired Room or Roommate easily. It's so fast, easy and secure. Thanks everybody.

Return to “Housing/Roommates”