Furnished bedroom in Sunny, modern Brighton Condo! $1050

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
Maranatha

Furnished bedroom in Sunny, modern Brighton Condo! $1050

Postby Maranatha » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:27 pm

Ideal, convenient, luxury location for visiting scholars, grad students, and working professionals - Women only, please!

I am looking to sublet 1 furnished bedroom in my 2 bedroom beautiful condo apartment in Brighton/Allston (near Ringer Park)

- steps away from Comm Ave and B line Allston St stop
- short walk to 57, 64, 66, 501, 503 buses, Express buses to downtown, Blue Bike stations, and commuter rail (Boston Landing station)
- next to Ringer Park with tennis/basketball courts and walking trails
- walking distance from restaurants/shopping on Harvard Ave and in newly-developed Boston Landing and Harvard Extension
-easy access to Boston University, Boston College, St Elizabeth's, downtown Boston, Back Bay, Brookline, Allston, Mass Turnpike, Boston Landing, Harvard Business School, Oak Square

Top floor apt (3rd floor)
No pets live here now (but having 1 cat is OK)
Dishwasher in kitchen
Coin-op washer/dryer in the basement
Outdoor pool open during summertime
Secured bike storage
Residential permit street parking
Free parking on adjacent Comm Ave or Cambridge St
Possible to rent parking for $175 monthly directly behind the building if needed
All hardwood floors
Lots of windows, fresh air, and natural lighting
Skylight in living room
Quiet, respectful neighbors and well-managed, safe building given that the building is mostly owner-occupied
Smoking prohibited

The condo unit has one full bath, modern kitchen, large bay-window living room, your bedroom with 2 big windows, kitchen porch, and one additional back bedroom. Your bedroom contains a writing desk with drawers, a dresser with a large mirror, a comfy bed, ample wall shelving, and double-door closet.

First month, last month, and security deposit (half month's rent) are required to start renting.
Monthly rent is $1050 (utilities are shared = internet & electricity/heat)

Reply to me to snag this golden opportunity! You will love living here! =)

-Cindy (MiT alumna, Christian, Bostonian, working professional, great cook, good friend)
Last edited by Maranatha on Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

tamiam

Re: Furnished bedroom in Sunny, modern Brighton Condo! $1050

Postby tamiam » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:37 pm

Hi,

I am a working profession female looking to move asap. Is the space still available? Would love to talk as soon as possible. Please text me at 978-500-8493! The place sounds awesome.

Thanks!
Steph

diane25ff

Re: Furnished bedroom in Sunny, modern Brighton Condo! $1050

Postby diane25ff » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:21 pm

Hi, I am Diane. Don't waste your valuable time.

If you are really looking for Room or Roommate, just login here- https://www.roomster.com/login?r=0000c045

You will able to find your desired Room or Roommate easily. It's so fast, easy and secure. Thanks everybody.

Return to “Housing/Roommates”