NOT AVAIL--FEMALE roommate needed for beautiful room in Somerville

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
greene

NOT AVAIL--FEMALE roommate needed for beautiful room in Somerville

Postby greene » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:08 pm

[*]This listing is no longer avail--thank you!

I am suddenly moving to LA in a few weeks and need someone to take over my lease:

Located in Somerville, near union Square, the room is the largest on the third floor of a house. All the neighbors are very friendly--occasionally they have neighborhood bbqs and get-togethers. There is street parking and you could ask the landlord about driveway parking. Neither of my roommates have a car but we are close enough to the Red Line and bus system to walk.

The apartment is spacious with bay windows in the living room, front AND back porches, and a living and dining room. My room has plenty of natural light, a huge closet, wood floors, and lots of storage space. There is an air conditioning window unit in the room as well.

You will be sharing the apartment with two Christian ladies in their early to mid twenties. One is originally from LA and works with campus ministry and the other is from Hong Kong and teaches! They are both amazing and very welcoming! We occasionally have people over and have roommate hang outs, but we all understand the need for personal space and time alone. The apartment will be available on the 1st of October, with the possibility of moving in earlier (9/24).

I am honestly so sad to leave this apartment--its been my favorite place I've been at so far!

Rent would be $850/mo
Deposit $425
Laundry in the unit
Street parking (with possible option for driveway parking)

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested or have any questions!
Last edited by greene on Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

awilliams

Re: FEMALE roommate needed for beautiful room in Somerville

Postby awilliams » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:31 pm

Hi! I just sent you an email - I'm looking forward to learning more about the room! Thanks!

diane25ff

Re: FEMALE roommate needed for beautiful room in Somerville

Postby diane25ff » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:39 pm

Hi, I am Diane. Don't waste your valuable time.

If you are really looking for Room or Roommate, just login here- http://rebrand.ly/details24diane

You will able to find your desired Room or Roommate easily. It's so fast, easy and secure. Thanks everybody.

Return to “Housing/Roommates”