Looking for 2 Christian Women to Share a House (3 people total) in West Roxbury ($800/month ea. + utilities)

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
elisa

Looking for 2 Christian Women to Share a House (3 people total) in West Roxbury ($800/month ea. + utilities)

Postby elisa » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:37 pm

Looking for 2 Christian women to share a beautiful antique carriage house on Grove street in West Roxbury. All residents must be non-smoking of any kind. Move in available 10/01. The house is set back from street and a 6-minute walk from the 34, 34E, and 35 bus routes (inbound to Forest hills orange line station). There is some off-street parking. The landlord does not allow pets or subletting. House is in a country-like setting in the city. The house has lovely hardwood floors, a stained-glass window, and a turned staircase.
The rental includes an individual bedroom + shared kitchen, porch, patio, living room, and 1.5 bathrooms.
Utilities are around $100/ month not including optional cable/internet. The landlord does require credit references. Pictures available by request. Viewing available now by appointment only.
As for myself, my name is Elisa and I am a graduate student and Teaching Assistant. I work full time at a school for children with severe and multiple disabilities and am pursuing an M. Ed. I like to keep my things tidy and organized, but I am not a neat freak. I am a very deep sleeper. On the weekends I go to church, hike, read, write, and mostly do homework.

diane25ff

Re: Looking for 2 Christian Women to Share a House (3 people total) in West Roxbury ($800/month ea. + utilities)

Postby diane25ff » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:35 pm

Hi, I am Diane. Don't waste your valuable time.

If you are really looking for Room or Roommate, just login here- http://rebrand.ly/details24diane

You will able to find your desired Room or Roommate easily. It's so fast, easy and secure. Thanks everybody.

Return to “Housing/Roommates”