Female mid 30s seeking apartment or female roommates

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
ebonnell02

Female mid 30s seeking apartment or female roommates

Postby ebonnell02 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:05 pm

Hi,

My name is Elizabeth. I'm a christian woman in my mid thirties and I'm moving to Boston in a month or less from North Carolina in a transfer from my job. I'm looking to live in Dorchester, Braintree, or Quincy. I'm open to Brookline, JP, and South Boston areas as well. I'm an engineer. I like to be tidy but I'm not a neat freak. I'm fairly quiet but extroverted. I'm comfortable with all energy levels and guests. Ideally I'd like to live in an intentional living community where we keep each other involved in our lives and eat together at least a couple of times a month.

I have a small (10lbs), quiet, well behaved dog.

email me if you know of anything or are interested in looking for a place with me. [email protected]

-Elizabeth

diane25ff

Re: Female mid 30s seeking apartment or female roommates

Postby diane25ff » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:24 pm

Hi, I am Diane. Don't waste your valuable time.

If you are really looking for Room or Roommate, just login here- http://rebrand.ly/details24diane

You will able to find your desired Room or Roommate easily. It's so fast, easy and secure. Thanks everybody.

sara.lepine

Re: Female mid 30s seeking apartment or female roommates

Postby sara.lepine » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:12 am

Hi Elizabeth,
if you are ok with more of a commute, I am moving out of a beautiful apartment in Salem. Within walking distance of the commuter rail and only 750/month. 2 lovely female roommates in their mid 20s (both Christian).
If you are interested, email me at : [email protected]

Return to “Housing/Roommates”