Looking for Apartment & Female Roomate/s - starting in Janaury

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
rach.almeida

Looking for Apartment & Female Roomate/s - starting in Janaury

Postby rach.almeida » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:02 pm

Hi, my name is Rachel and I'll be starting an MSW program at Boston College in January 2020. I'm looking to find a place where I can move in around the second week of January. I am looking for one or two roommates, preferably in the Brookline/Allston-Brighton area, with rent around $900-$1,100. Cheaper would be great, but also open to discuss.

I am Christian & 23 years old. I am looking to get plugged into a church community, and volunteer part-time with a campus ministry (Cru). I am clean & pretty go-with-the-flow! I would prefer no overnight guests (particiularly guys). I think finding a space to be comfortable (and relaxed) in and open and honest is important. I enjoy coffee, running, reading, and spending time in community! I will most likely be pretty busy throughout the week with school, an internship, and church.

Let me know if you're looking for a roommate and a place to live!

bostongirll

Re: Looking for Apartment & Female Roomate/s - starting in Janaury

Postby bostongirll » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:51 pm

Hi rach! Email me at [email protected] . I'm a 32 year old single woman with similar values, looking to live in Brookline/Brighton.

bjyjin

Re: Looking for Apartment & Female Roomate/s - starting in Janaury

Postby bjyjin » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:22 pm

Hi Rachel,

We are Jin, and Laki, currently living at 31 Gardner Street, Boston, MA 02134. We are looking for a female roommate. The room available now is $840 per month including heat and water. We share our electricity bill and wireless bill. The location is very close to greenline-B line, which directly goes to BC.

Brief introduction about me (Jin):
I am a 7th year PhD student at Boston University, studying in Engineering. I am a Christian currently going to Park Street Church and love it. I am attending park street international fellowship (PSIF).

Brief introduction about Laki:
Laki is a 1st yr graduate student at Bentley University. She previously studied at BU and actively serves PSIF, which is how we became roommates two years ago.

Our apartment:
We love our apartment to be a place of quite living, and occasional fellowship. It is beautifully decorated and clean. Occasionally, we have guests, and we always ask each other for approval in advance.

Please contact me at [email protected] and maybe we can arrange a call or skype.

Best,

Jin

Return to “Housing/Roommates”