Looking for a place to live in January!

Boards for posting jobs, resumes, rooms available, and other "wanted" or "available" type messages. Be patient after posting - all messages must be approved by a moderator before appearing in the forum.
ebusekrus

Looking for a place to live in January!

Postby ebusekrus » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:54 pm

Hi guys!

My name is Erin and I'll be moving to the Boston area come January. I'll be working with a church in Malden so I would really prefer to live on that side of town or at least close to it. My budget for rent is around $800-$900. I do have a dog that I would love to bring with me - she's absolutely the sweetest and very well behaved. She loves people! I'm a very laid back roommate that will have a full schedule but I do like a clean space and when I'm home, I love to watch movies, read, and be artsy. I also love adventures and being active!

I'd love to find a Jesus-centered home that is welcoming and a relaxing place to come home to.
Please let me know if you are looking for the same or have a room available for me!

Erin

Brandon Kelly

Re: Looking for a place to live in January!

Postby Brandon Kelly » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:28 am

With $900 in Boston you're going to be okay. If you're looking for some place to hangout, look at this one https://ipayzz.com/credit-card/ it's marvelous. Also, you must visit Santarpio’s Pizza if you're going to be in the area. Best pizza ever.

Return to “Bulletin Boards”